Chapter - 9

It was 9 o'clock when they entered Jungkook's house. Jungkook first went ahead and turned on the light in the living room. Tae's legs were much slower than Jungkook's. He was clutching his small medicine bag tightly in his chest. He was glancing at every piece of furniture in that room. "Hey you, come here." Jungkook called him near a closed door. My brother is out of the town, so you can use this room for the time being." He opened the door and turned on the light.

Tae nodded and again started looking around the interior. Jungkook went to another room and came back with a set of black t-shirt and gray shorts. "Wear it for now, umm do you want to take a bath?" Jungkook asked him.

"No." Tae put his head down and licked his lips. He could still taste the strawberry cream on them.

"Fine, you're full so I'm leaving you here, go to sleep and-" Jungkook was about to get out but he turned again, "if you need anything, just knock at my door, ok?" He closed the door behind him and went to his room. After a short shower, he was refreshed. He put on a sleeveless black vest with black sweatpants and got ready to go in the bed.

Moments later Jungkook heard a light knock on his door. He got up quickly from his bed and opened it.

"Umm I need to go pee." The boy said in a shy voice.

"Then go on, who's holding you to do that?" Jungkook frowned.

"Where should I go? I mean the bathroom?" Tae was chewing his lower lips frequently.

"Oh, you didn't notice?" Jungkook went to the other room and showed him Jimin's bathroom. "It was attached within the room, why didn't you open it?"

"Ah! I thought it's another room." Tae stopped talking and rushed to the bathroom like a hurricane.

"This boy uff!" Jungkook went to his room and locked his door. He felt his phone's vibrating in his pocket. It was Jimini hyung. "Hey, how was your day? Did you go to see the city?"

"Yeah, I did. I went with the others. You can't believe Jungkook, I've eaten a jumbo hamburger today and couldn't move after that." Jimin told him.

"Thank God that you're alive." Jungkook laughed out and pulled the blanket over him with his free hand. He let his head rest on his fluffy pillow.

"It's not funny huh!" Jimin pouted after saying that. "Listen, I'm coming on the day after tomorrow so don't forget to leave the key under the doormat."

"What?" Jungkook reacted shockingly. "But you said that you have some music festival to attend after two days."

"Yeah but it got cancelled due to some issues. So I'm coming earlier." Jimin waited for some seconds for Jungkook's response, "hey, are you still there?"

"Hmm, ok, come back safely." The call ended. Jungkook couldn't figure out if he should tell his brother about Vantae or just leave that boy at his senior's home. But his thoughts got distracted when he heard a light knock again at his door.

"What happened now?" Jungkook asked after opening the door.

"Umm, I can't control my hiccups." He hiccuped loudly and put both of his palms on his mouth to control it but it didn't work and kept happening continuously.

"Why didn't you drink water?" Jungkook asked.

"I have no water with me." He hiccupped again.

"Ah! right, my mistake," Jungkook went to the kitchen and brought him a bottle. Tae started drinking like he just had discovered an oasis.

"Thanks." Tae lowered his head again and went to his room.

Jungkook went to his bed and adjusted the blanket over his body. He was about to fall asleep but  a loud knock on his door woke him up.