Chapter - 13

"You're Tae, right?" A black figure was coming from afar. His steps were not too fast or not too slow. He stopped in front of Tae. Tae couldn't see his face, it was too dark. "Why aren't you saying anything?" The unknown figure asked in a deep voice. Tae tried to reply to him but couldn't. He felt his throat was sore and numb. He tried to touch that man but couldn't. His hands were tightly tied to his back. "You're Tae, aren't you?" The man became impatient. Tae tried to speak again but this time a squeak came out of his throat.

"I can't remember." Tae somehow managed to say. His voice was more pacid than the sound of pulling oars. "Help me." A sob was muffled into his last word.

"You can't remember me?" The voice became more harsh and angry. "Then I have no other choice except killing you." The man raised a hand towards him. Wait, is that a gun? Tae felt goosebumps on his skin. Don't kill me, please. He wanted to let all of his words out but again he couldn't. The black figure pulled the trigger. Tae felt a sharp pain in his chest at once. He felt lighter than before like he didn't have to carry this heavy body anymore. He became a soul.

Soon after he started feeling heavy again, he opened his eyes and he saw Jimin. Jimin? Wait, what was he doing here? He tried to ask him but his throat was too dry to utter a single word. He gulped his own spit to add some moisture to that surface. Then finally he became successful. "Jimin, I had a nightmare."

"Oh really! What did you see?" Jimin asked him. He was laying beside Tae. His one arm was loosely placed upon Tae's shoulder.

"Yeah, it was really really bad. I saw someone had killed me with a gun." Tae shivered on the thought of the event. It was so clear and horrible that he embraced Jimin to distract his thoughts. "When have you come?" Tae asked him.

"Not much earlier, Jungkook called me early in the morning and said that he has to departure for Daegu." Jimin yawned and got up from his bed. "Hey, get up. I've something to show you."

"What?" Tae left his pillow and sat on the bed with curious eyes.

"Ta da! This is for you." Jimin handed him a paper bag.

Tae took the bag from Jimin and looked at him before opening it. Meanwhile he pulled a natty green shirt, having some floral designs which made it more elegant, from inside the bag. Tae's lips parted in surprise as he touched the soft material of this cloth. He looked at Jimin, "For me?“

"Yes, try it on." Jimin smiled seeing the boy's surprised face.

"Thank you Jimin." Tae said with a happy shy grin. He quickly unbuttoned the shirt and wore it over his Tee's.

"Say thanks to Kookie, he bought it for you last night." Jimin chuckled. He held Tae's arm and made him stand in front of the mirror.

"What? Kookie?“ Tae was facing the mirror but his eyes were on Jimin.

"Yeah. He wanted to give you personally but you were angry with him and didn't open the door." Jimin chuckled more.

"I'm sorry." Suddenly Tae was feeling so low. Kookie might have wanted to give him last night but he overreacted. He didn't give him any chance to say why he was late. He didn't even open the door when Kookie knocked. Tae just wanted to drown in the ocean to hide his embarrassment.

"Wow! Buddy, you're looking like a masterpiece." Jimin's eyes got bigger when Tae did the last button. "I can bet Kookie's gonna say the same thing."

"Really?" Tae smiled shyly. He didn't know how it feels to be praised by someone. He felt wonderful and embarrassed at a same time.