Chapter - 12

Jungkook woke up when the morning rays brightened his whole bedroom up. He barely wanted to wake up before his alarm started nagging him but still he opened his eyes. He saw a set of beautiful eyes before him still sleeping. Some thick and long eyelashes were lightly resting against two cute bread cheeks. Small snores were coming out of a pair of  slightly parted pink lips. The scene before him was too tempting for him to look away but still he did. You can't deny nature's call right, so first things first. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

When Tae opened his eyes he felt different. The mattress under him was more soft and he was almost covered by the pillows. Soon he realized that he was in Jungkook's room. After doing the morning routine when he got out of that room, he saw Jungkook making breakfast. Jimin was not up yet. He sat down on a chair and asked shyly, "Umm, did you sleep with me last night?"

"What do you think?" Jungkook didn't turn around, he was making tteokbokki so he gave his full attention to it.

"Umm, did I snore loudly?" Tae's voice was lower than the ocean.

"Nope." Jungkook was still busy in making the rice cakes.

"Ummmm, did I fart?" Tae was chewing his lower lip like he was sterving for days.

Jungkook stopped his movement for a couple of seconds and turned around. "Somebody should learn from you how to annoy a person in every possible way." He was glaring at Tae and when Tae lowered his head in embarrassment he started doing his job again. This time a frolic smile was plastered on his lips.

When Jimin got up, three of them started eating together. Tae and jungkook didn't talk much. Only listening to Jimin. Jimin was talking about his days in America and other countries. Tae felt more homely than before. Even after Jungkook left for work.

"I'm asking you for the last time, what the hell is your name?" Jungkook was losing his composer. He was interrogating his attacker for an hour but that man wasn't answering to any of his questions.

"Sir, can't we just apply the second method?" Jungkook's subordinate asked from behind.

"Not yet, I don't think he'll say something." Even though Jungkook was angry, he didn't want to go extreme. It was not his style. He sighed and left that place soon after.

"Hey, why is your face looking like a fried chicken?" Yoongi asked Jungkook when they were having lunch in the canteen.

"Only twenty six days have left, still I haven't solved a case." Jungkook replied while munching on some French fries. "Why are the criminals so hard to catch? Why don't they want to cooperate with us? What is their problem?" Jungkook pouted.

"That's the eternal truth. Don't be upset buddy." Yoongi patted his shoulder to cheer him up. "By the way, how is he?"

"Who? Vantae or my brother?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"The first one, Vantae." Yoongi answered more specifically.

"He's like before. No improvement." Jungkook shrugged and stuffed his mouth with more fries.

"Good. Ahh! What about the second one?" Yoongi's voice was more calm this time.

"He came back yesterday." Jungkook said after finishing his mouth.

" Oh! Really? Hey Jungkook, come to my house today, let's have a party together." Yoongi said excitedly.

"Woah! Party! Free food, I'm in." Jungkook showed more excitement. "Should I call Minho and other boys?"