Epilogue

Please read

Thank you so much for reading this book. Thank you so much for supporting me. Sometimes I updated irregularly and made a ton of grammatical mistakes. The beginning chapters were full of clingy writing and silly mistakes but still you waited patiently and said motivating words in the comments.

I invested so much of my time writing this, because English is not my first language, words didn't came up easily in my mind.........but in return I've gained you, as my friend.

Thank you. I shall keep you in my memories long long time. Promise.

Now let's continue with this chapter~______________________________________

______________________________________

                           Epilogue

Four and a half years later~

"Come here you little brat, why aren't you listening to mommy? " Mina scolded her little girl while running after her, holding a glass of warm milk in her hand

"Come here you little brat, why aren't you listening to mommy? " Mina scolded her little girl while running after her, holding a glass of warm milk in her hand. Her steps were slower compared to her four year old daughter's small steady legs, because she didn't want to spill the liquid on the carpet. "I said, come here and drink it up." Mina's tone was getting louder with every second, so was her temper.

"No, mommy, Sana wants to eat the cake first, milk is ugly." The little girl kept on running around their living room. In the meanwhile she bumped into a man and quickly hid behind him. The man guarded the little girl from her mother by spreading his hands wide. The little girl chuckled to see her mother's struggle to reach for her over her shield.

"Taehyung-ssi, why are you helping her? She's getting naughty day by day." Mina whined, still trying to catch that little girl.

"Oh, Mina-ssi, why are you forcing her? If she doesn't want to drink it, then give her some other food. I don't like milk either." Taehyung twisted his face seeing that white liquid. The little girl chuckled from behind, peeking from his side.

Mina sighed and said, "you're a grownup man Taehyung-ssi but she's just a child, she needs milk for protein."

"But Sana doesn't wanna, it's ugly and horrible." The little girl took out her tongue to make a sick expression. "Why aren't you giving me the cake? Sana wanna eat cake, cake, cake." Taehyung smiled and picked her in his arms.