Chapter - 21

Two days later,

The afternoon sun was high in the sky, lending it's last warmth before the cold winter nights began. Taehyung was standing by the railing of the terrace of Jung Sonbeok's mansion, which was decorated with some iron-scrolled chairs and lots of imported cactus plants. The orange sunlight highlighted his facial features smoothly, making him ethereal as well as heavenly.

He was holding a Ruger LCR-22 revolver in his hand and pointing it at a far by tree placed in the corner of their boundary wall. The colour of the gun matched with his black leather jacket and black cargo pants. His eyes got sharper, lips pressed together slightly as he aimed at his target and fired with a click. No sounds heard except the annoyed bird's cries from that pines tree's branches.

Hoseok came from behind him, clapping his hands to cheer his friend's valour. "Nice shot Tae but did you really have to kill that bird?" He put his hands on his friend's shoulder, leaning on the side railing.

"Killing is my job Hobi, it doesn't matter if it's a person or a bird." Taehyung said in a calm voice while putting the gun back into his pocket.

"Tae, are you feeling better now?" Hoseok was looking at his friend with concerned eyes. "If you don't want to do this mission, then then don't force yourself. I'll convince dad to let you rest."

Taehyung turned his whole body towards his friend, then said, "I am absolutely fine, in fact I'm the one who requested ahjussi to let me go with you." He assured him by patting his friend's shoulder lightly.

Hoseok sighed. "Alright, I won't stop you but we have to go downstairs now, dad is waiting for us." He tugged his friend's arm lightly and moved forward. Taehyung followed him on their way down to Sonneok's office.

Jung Sonbeok was sitting in his office room with two more people. Those men were dressed in white lab coats, one of them was holding a silver briefcase, another one was with an unfolded paper map. Both of those men greeted Hoseok and Taehyung when they entered the room.

"So let's start the discussion. Taehyung-ah, meet Dr Kang and Dr Lee. Both of them are underground chemists. They've made a super gas which can make anybody's nervous system numbed." Sonbeok said with a proud smile and clasped his fingers together. His eyes became double of their sizes as he continued speaking, "We can make tons of money with it. What do you say guys?" He looked at those chemists with a smirke.

"Yes sir, let us explain the plan to these gentlemen." One of the white coated men said, "First the inception, you have to lock the conference room in the parliament building with hacking it's master security lock. It is the hardest phase of this plan. You have to go into the basement office to hack their main security computer but there will be tight security, so we have to make them fall asleep."

"Fall asleep? How can that be possible?" Hoseok asked by frowning his eyebrows.

"I told you this is the hardest phase." The chemist said with a shrug. "We made a sleeping gas bomb, you just have to explode it in the middle of the room and make sure all of those security guards will be there, otherwise you know." He smirked knowingly.

"We have to kill the others." Taehyung said with a cold voice.

"Exactly. Now let's continue the discussion." The chemist pointed at the map and started talking. "Here once you hack their security system, you can lock the door easily. Then you have to stop the air conditioning system, the gas won't work in a colder room, so make sure to stop the ac machine first."

"There will be more than one hundred and fifty people, what if somebody smells it and tries to  alert others?" Hoseok asked this time.

"No, they won't know it for at least ten minutes, you have to be quick to do the next move." The other chemist spoke out this time. He opened the silver briefcase carefully and took out an approx eight inches long and thick cylindrical object. Then said, "this is our creation. It contains raw phosgene, arsine and hydrogen sulphide as the base and eight other toxic and filler gases. It is going to take almost ten minutes to enter their nervous system and RBC, to start destroying the cells one by one. Then they can't be able to control their nerves"