Chapter - 6

[A/N: From now on everything will happen in this story in present time, Seoul,South Korea.

                   ~  Thank you for reading this book. I purple you 💜💜]

The sky was still dusky, it hadn't yet dawned. Taehyung opened the glass window of his room and peeked outside. He checked the water pipe beside the window. It was thick but Taehyung wasn't sure about it's durability. This guest house was built more than fifty years ago. He still took the risk and climbed on it.

His grips were going loose. He somehow managed to get into the upper floor room after a great difficulty. A thin hand held his arm and pulled him through the window.

"Susan?" Taehyung knew the answer but he wanted to check double.

"Yeah," Susan is a soft spoken woman in her late twenties. She's short and thin but her stiff body was built to kill. "All of your needed things are kept on the cot." She didn't stay there any longer, she grabbed the water pipe tightly and climbed down like a lizard promptly.

Taehyung turned and looked at the room, it was dimly lit. Very few furnitures were there, just unlike the previous room. Only one cupboard, one cot and an old wooden table-chair set. He checked the weapon and set the timer of the bomb. After checking those things thoroughly he finally sat down on the chair.

There were still three hours left so he closed his eyes to take a nap. Even after ten minutes he couldn't fall asleep. All the past memories were coming in his mind like a projector.

He thought about his break up with Lisa. It happened so fast that he still couldn't get over the fact. When he was parting from his girlfriend, he couldn't even look into her eyes. He couldn't say, 'I'll come back in one or two years, wait for me please'. Because in his profession, he didn't know if he would be alive after one or two years. He didn't want to give her false hopes.

He tried to think of his mom, dad. God had betrayed him, they didn't give him the chance to create much memories with them. Almost all of his childhood memories were blurred and faded out in time. But only one person he could remember clearly was that policeman. He saw him only from his back but if he somehow came to know about that man's identity, he'd surely kill him.

________________

"Mr Park, please cooperate, don't try to do anything stupid." One of the cops commanded Jaehoon while taking him to the police van. Jaehoon was trying to free him up from their grips but failed. They placed him inside the car and locked his handcuffs around a still pole. Jungkook and Yoongi were standing there, looking at the event happening in front of them.

"I don't think he'll confess." Yoongi said to Jungkook, eyeing Jaehoon. His hands were folded together to his chest.

"Me neither" Jungkook smirked. "He's like a street dog's tail, you can never straighten it out."

Yoongi smiled hearing that. "Alright, let's go."  He went near the car, "Jungkook, accompany him in the backseat, I'll take the front."

"Do I have to?" Jungkook whined like a child. "Ah! Fine, I'm going there." He adjusted himself across Jaehoon and locked the car. Jaehoon glared at him with an angry and disgusted face. Seeing him like this Jungkook chuckled playfully, "why are you sulking baby, just wait a bit. I'm taking you to the moon." Jaehoon muttered some curse words and looked away.

_____________________

There were only ten minutes remaining of that specific time. Taehyung was whirling a ring around his finger to distract himself from the building tension. His eyes were fixed on the nearby highway. A narrow canal had separated that part of the land from the highway. The weather was chilly and the window beside him was widely opened but Taehyung felt moist under his black hoodie.