Q & A

Hi, thank you so much for the questions you asked me. It is really surprising to see the questions, I thought you're going to ask about the plot holes I left....hahaha, anyway let's begin~

Why the police didn't give Tae the Electric shock therapy to bring back his memories?
Because electric shock therapy is an extremely painful process, Tae was suffering from short time memory loss, the doctors thought it would come back easily.
As for Jungkook's dad, he had already assumed that Tae was faking the memory loss so he applied his own method of torturing criminals.

How do you come up with this story idea?
In run bts 100th episode, Taehyung was looking so cool as a sniper that I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then I searched for sniper taehyung(taekook) aus in ao3 but couldn't find any. Jeon Jungkook as a police officer looks also hot so when I thought of developing a story, I chose these two occupations for taekook.

How old are you?
I'm 30, married and a proud BTS army.

Jungkook is kind of rude controler guy, will he develop his character?
I don't see Jungkook as a rude guy. He is an obedient son, a sweet but playful brother and of course a caring boyfriend. He has a controler side but don't we all have flaws? Please just accept him as he is.

Any plans about next story?
No.

Who influenced you to become a writer?
My friend RiyaaRanu, who's a very good writer, guided me how to use this app. My friend tkookneem100 and ur_ff_buddy and two more friends encouraged me to keep going. They also have started publishing their first stories so we're doing this together.

Your favourite stories on wattpad??
I haven't read many books on wattpad, the books in my reading list are my favorite. I don't have an impressive reading list. If you have any good story suggestions on wattpad then please let me know, I'll definitely read that book after finishing this one.

Your favorite authors on wattpad??
All the books I've read or currently reading, are my favorites and the writers also.

Will we get some part of Tae's past of how he became what he's now as Vantae?
He is Taehyung in this story from the beginning. He took this name Vantae when he had to go Thailand for two years. When he came back, his friend Hoseok registered the fake name Vantae in the guest house to mislead the police.

We are going to know about Taehyung's past at the ending chapters, please keep reading this story to know more about his past.

Where are you from?
I'm from India. Currently living in Kolkata, West Bengal.

Why Taekook?
I'm a taekooker since 2018 but I love other bts ships also. I started reading bts aus after becoming a taekooker that's why I chose Taehyung and Jungkook as the main lead of this story.

Do you prefer reading or watching movies?
Both. Rom-com is my favorite genre. I want to know yours too:)

How do you prepare yourself to write a story?
This is my first time writing something seriously so I didn't think of many things at the beginning, now that I have to write something everyday, I choose the early morning to think about the plot and how I can put the scenarios together. After that whenever I get some free time in the day, I write down those thoughts gradually.

Did you feel the same sorrow(like Tae felt) in your personal life?
Yes, I feel pain, sorrow, regret and despair like Tae feels sometimes but these can't hold me back from being a happy and positive person. Im going to make the ending of this story happy because as a reader, I can't read sad stories.

If you have any other questions, then please ask me in the comments, I'll add them(with the answers) in this part later.

Thanks again for reading this book. I purple you.
____________