~stuck🛳

Backstory: your name is skylar routledge, John bs little sister. The pogues have been your family since third grade.
This imagine is based off of the boat scene with kie and Sarah, hope you guys like it🤍✨

Skylar's pov:
I was so angry at John b why didn't he tell me he was with Sarah Cameron, I hate her and he knows it. We were all best friends until she just dropped us and for no reason at all.

I was hanging with kie when pope showed up without JJ or John b and said that they needed help with the boat. I groaned as I stood from my seat "boys are useless" kie stated.

"Have you guys checked the alternator?" Kie asked jumping on to the boat "no you should check it" JJ said handing her the tools and walking away John b not far behind. I rolled my eyes at them, I mean really how can they not fix it, and walked over to kie.

We heard a giant splash so we walked out to see the three boys swimming towards the hms pogue "hey john b...hello...get me out of here" the familiar voice of Sarah Cameron shouted from below deck. Kie opened the hatch and Sarah climbed out. "No fucking way" I said to myself "are you fucking kidding me" kie shouted to the boys "John b come back" Sarah shouted "not until you guys figure this out" he shouted back climbing on the boat "I hate you all" I shouted catching JJs attention "hey sky I rolled u a blunt and there's food too" he shouted, this might not be so bad "thanks JJ love you" I said with a smile which he returned. Woah that boy is perfect I thought stop you can't think that 'no pogue on pogue macking' "hey what about me" John b said and in response I flipped him off and walked away.

I heard yelling as I walked out to see Sarah sat wet through with a huge jellyfish sting on her side, I giggled at the sight. "Hey kiara you know what they say about these...you have to pee on me" to that I started laughing out loud, finally calming down I walked over "I have a better idea follow me" I said.

We walked to the back of the boat we're me and JJ kept our 'stash' of weed and food. "Here" I said handing Sarah the blunt "it's for the pain" I said. She took it without hesitation and sparked it "wow wow easy" I said taking the blunt as she continuously coughed.

"Enough of the hey kiara bullshit...why'd you do it?" Kie asked "why'd I do what" Sarah said "we were best friends me you and sky and you dropped us for no reason at all" kie said "it was one party ok" Sarah said "you invited everyone except us why?" I asked "You liked me" me and kie looked at each other confused as she continued "when I get close with people I feel trapped, then I bail and blame them" she said and looked sad to admit it. I brought her into a hug followed by kie "woah who knew their plan would work" i said we all giggled and enjoyed the night.

"So now we're all friends again we need a girl talk" kie said excited walking in with snacks "omg yes" Sarah shrieked "ok well I'll start...here goes nothing...I maybe kinda like someone" kie said blushing "wait who" I asked "pope" she said shyly "omg yes I've been waiting for so long you have to tell him" I said excited "ok ok chill" she laughed "ok well you like Pope I'm with John b so that leaves sky" Sarah said as both girls turned to me "I don't like anybody" I said, I couldn't tell them I like JJ. "Bullshit" kie said "what" I asked "I know you like someone and I know who it is" she said smirking "I think it's a certain blonde boy" she finished, Sarah looked between us and smiled in realisation "omg sky...you like JJ omg I totally ship it you guys are so cute" both kie and Sarah squealed and hugged me.

JJ's pov:
We had just got back to the chateau and were just chilling "hey bro" John b said "sup" I said "so I know this is gonna sound crazy and all but I'm just gonna say it...do you like Skylar?" My cheeks immediately turned pink, I did I really liked her but I couldnt like my best friends sister. So I stayed silent "dude I ain't mad if you do I mean I think she likes you too as long as you treat her right it's fine with me" JB said "really...your ok with me liking your sister your not mad" I asked "how could I be mad you make her so happy I know she likes you" he said we both laughed and enjoyed the rest of our night until we had to pick up the girls in the morning.

Skylar's pov:
The boys were picking us up soon and you know I'm glad they did this but we were most definitely not giving them the satisfaction of knowing that their plan worked. "Hey boys" kie sang as they approached us "so you guys figure things out" John b asked. The three of us smirked before turning back to the boys "nope" I said "not even close" Sarah stated "but we are willing to work together" kie said "I'll take that as a victory" pope said "yup" jj said "woogity, woogity, woogity" Pope said as he did a weird handshake with JJ making me giggle.

We all jumped on the boat "oh and for the record I still hate you all" I said to the boys "oh I know that's not true" kie said "yehh i hear there's a specific one you loveee" Sarah said in the same singing tone looking towards JJ as a 'hint'. "N-nope...I hate you all" I said my eyes landing on JJs. I saw John b hit his shoulder pushing him towards me "I think I can change that" he said with a smirk. He snaked his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. When we finally pulled away everyone wore cheesy smiles "yessss" "that's my bro" "finally" "you better treat her right dude" is what the others said we all broke into giggles and soon enough we were back on our treasure hunt.

————————————————————
Hey guys thanks for reading hope u enjoyed it, leave me some suggestions in the comments let me know if you maybe want me to start imagines for different characters I love yall stay safe ❤️☺️