Chapter 6

"School starts tomorrow! Aren't you guys excited?" Armin said to his friends. "We're not as excited as you haha!" Eren said to his friend. The trio, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were hanging out at a shopping center, shopping for new cleats and other soccer gear. They have grown significantly over the summer, especially Eren and Mikasa because of how hard they worked on their soccer skills over the summer. Mikasa had gotten a little better at soccer than Eren. Eren in the other hand showed little improvement, mostly because Mikasa was not that hard on him whenever he was doing something wrong, she wouldn't tell him because she thought it would bring him down. She didn't want to be hard on Eren because she thought it would cause him to hate her, and she didn't want that. Eren wanted Annie to be back as soon as possible so that he can actually improve on his skills.

The summer was a waste to him, it didn't matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get any better. He wanted to train with Reiner, Marco, Bertholdt, and even Jean, but he had no way to contact them since he didn't have any of their phone numbers. "After we're done here we have to go to the school to go get our student ID's and to see in what class we're in." said Armin. "Yeah sure but I still haven't decided on which cleats I want." Eren said to Armin. "Just get the Adidas Battle pack™." Mikasa suggested. "No, I don't like the color on those. I'm stuck between the Magistas or the Hypervenoms." said Eren. "I'll just go with the Magistas." he said, finally picking his cleats. They went up to the register to pay for their cleats, "The line is pretty long, I guess everyone wants to be prepared for their own sport this year." said Armin. "Do you think there's a bathroom in here?" Eren asked his friends. "I think there one outside the store." Mikasa told Eren. "Ok then, I'll be right back." Eren ran outside trying to look for the bathroom, ugh! Where is it? He said to himself. There it is! Eren quickly ran to the bathroom, BASH! He crashed in to a girl a dark haired girl with pigtails, "Ouch." Eren said on the floor rubbing his head. "Are you ok?" Eren asked the girl. "Yeah, sorry I was looking at my phone." she said while standing up and dusting herself off. "No, it was my fault for running." He said trying to take the blame. "It's ok." she said with a smile. "Anyway I'm kinda in a hurry." Eren said going inside the men's bathroom. "What happened, Mina?" said Annie as she walked out the women's bathroom with Hitch. "We heard a loud sound out here." added Hitch coming behind Annie. "Oh yeah, a cute guy bumped into me just now and knocked me over." Mina answered. "So did you give him your number?" Hitch teased Mina. "No! He was in a hurry so..." Mina said shyly. "Let's go, we have to go to Stohess after we're done shopping." said Annie.

"Where's Eren?" asked Mikasa. "It's almost our turn to pay." said Armin. Not long after they said that Eren came through the door and got back in line with his friends. "Sorry guys, I bumped into someone by accident." Eren explained. "You aren't hurt, are you?" said Mikasa while lifting up his arm and checking for scratches. "Mikasa! I'm fine!" Eren said pulling away his arm. They finished paying for their things and headed out the store to go to their new school. "It's getting pretty cloudy." Armin said looking at the sky. "Oh yeah, it looks like it might rain." said Eren. "I really hope it doesn't, I didn't even bother to bring an umbrella." He continued.

A while later Eren and his friends arrived at the school, there was a big banner at the entrance that read "Welcome Class of 104". "I forgot that we are the 104th class to graduate!" Armin said really excited. "Hmm, 104 seems like a weird number though..." Eren said unamused. "Like it or not it's our graduating class number." said Mikasa. "Where do we sign up for soccer?" asked Eren. "I thought boys' soccer didn't start until the spring." Mikasa said to Eren. "I know but I want sign up as soon as possible." said Eren. "We should go see what class we're in first, don't you think?" Armin suggested. "You guys go and check that out, I'm going to try and sign up for soccer if I can and don't ask, Mikasa, you can't come with me." Eren said, leaving Armin and Mikasa. "How does he know where to start looking anyway?" Armin asked Mikasa. "Let's just go see what class we're in." said Mikasa.