02

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Jungkook's heart kept on racing as the elevator made it's way to the 7th floor. The doctor wasn't surprised that he had to go on the highest floor to visit the patient. The higher the floor, the more dangerous the patient can be.

The doctor let out a sigh as he stepped out of the elevator and looked around the empty hallway for Jimin's room. He finally saw the room and walked towards the grey door, that's guarded by two men. "Good morning. I'm Doctor Jeon and i'll be checking Mr Park."

The guards shared a look before looking back at the Doctor. Jungkook watched as one of them took out a syringe and handed it to him. He couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows as he took the syringe in his hands. "What's this for?"

"For protection, Doctor. When patient x attacks you, just inject it to him and he'll be in dream land in no time," The same guard that handed Jungkook the syringe, stated as the other pulled out the key and unlocked the door.

The doctor just nodded. Is he that dangerous? Jungkook thought as he stepped in the room, having the door behind him closed. There he was. Jimin was on his bed, facing the white wall.

Jungkook cleared his throat, enough to catch Jimin's attention as he sat down. "Good morning, Mr Park. I'm Doctor Jeon Jungkook and i'll be your doctor."

The doctor smiled as he placed his notebook on the table, making sure that his pen is hidden. He watched as the patient made his way to sit across the doctor with a wide smile on his face.

"You're my doctor?" Jimin asked while staring at the doctor's face. Jungkook nodded, keeping the smile on his face. He was surprised that Jimin's voice was soft, he expected that it'll be husky and scary. The doctor shrugged his thoughts away as he cleared his throat once more.

"So, Mr. Park-"

"Jimin."

"Pardon?"

"Call me Jimin."

Jimin grinned as he looked down at the doctor's neck and back to his face.

"Oh, sure. So, have you been sleeping well, Jimin?" Jungkook started with a simple question, not wanting to pressure the patient. Jimin let out a frustrated groan as he cocked his head towards the bed. Jungkook got the signal and looked towards the patient's bed.

"Do you think i'm able to sleep well in a bed like that, doctor?"

The bed had a metal frame. Its mattress was already thin, worn out and dirty. No blanket, despite the room being air conditioned. Jungkook looked back at the patient, who was eyeing him the whole time.

"I'm sorry about that. After our session, i'll ask a nurse to move you in a different room. I promise you'll be able to sleep well there," Jungkook flashed a smile while the patient just smirked and nodded.

"Jimin, i'm here to ask you some questions. Is that alright?" Jungkook looked at the patient who just hummed in response. The doctor took that as a 'yes' and proceeded to ask some questions.

"I read something in your information sheet that you killed more than a hundred men last year after having sexual activities with them. Do you feel any guilt after doing those things?"

"Not at all," Jimin answered without hesitating and let out a chuckle. Jungkook wrote down the patient's answer beside the question, as he asks another one.

"Last year, you killed a college student named Shin Ryujin, after she called you a 'whore'. Sneaked in her apartment room that very night and snapped her neck while sleeping.."

Jungkook paused and gulped.

".. and chopped her head off before hanging it on her Christmas tree. Tell me. Why did you do it?"

Jimin grinned and leaned forward before answering, "Because why not, doctor?"

The patient's tone sent chills down the doctor's spine. Jungkook let out a sigh and started to write down notes before leaving. Jimin observed Jungkook's every move. "I like your neck, doctor. It's so.. clean."

"Oh, thank you. Your lips looks pretty though." Jungkook complimented unconciously, taking a second to realize what he just said. He looks up to see the patient close. Too close to be exact.

"Jimin i-"

"It'll be prettier if my lips are wrapped around your cock, Doctor."

Jimin pushed Jungkook down on his chair, sitting on the doctor's lap. The smaller reached for the pen which was on the table, slowly pointing it towards the doctor's neck.

Jungkook reached for the syringe on his pocket, his actions going unnoticed. "You don't mind if i give you a tiny cut, right doctor?"

The doctor doesn't answers and quickly pushes the syringe on the patient's arm. He watched as Jimin drops the pen and slowly falls asleep. Jungkook sighed and carried Jimin to the bed, laying him down gently.

"I didn't want to use it on you but you made me do it."

The doctor murmured to himself as he looked down at the sleeping patient. He let out another sigh before taking his things and heading out of the room.

...

vote, comment or (๑و•̀ω•́)و