09

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚗

"That was a nice game! Let's celebrate in our house." Jungkook says while wiping his face with a towel. Everyone in the team agrees as they made their ways to the team's van. As Jungkook was about to ride the van, he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see the same blonde student who had confessed to him a couple of times.

"Umm.. yes?" Jungkook answered, acting like it's the first time he met the said student. "You remermber me right? Park Jimin?"

"Ah. Ofcourse, Jimin. What is it now?" Jungkook lied. He always forgets the blonde's name not even an hour after they talked. Jimin on the other hand, seems too innocent to even notice this. He flashes a smile and handed Jungkook a box full of sweets. Jungkook stared at it for a moment before taking it.

"W..What is this?"

"I hope we can be close, Jungkook. I have watched all of your games and you are always good. Can we atleast meet later and talk? Please?"

Jungkook was surprised. He didn't expected that Jimin would come up about meeting up. Again. He just let out a tiny chuckle as he nods. "Sure. Let's meet at the football field later."

Jimin nods. He didn't seem to learn after everything that happened between him and Jungkook. He would always forget about the lies.

"I'll wait for you.. like what i always do. Liar."

...

Jungkook woke up from the dream. He sits down and calms himself. He realizes Jimin wasn't on his bed, probably slept on the living room. Or maybe he isn't home.

Jungkook gets up and walks to the bathroom. Everytime he closes his eyes, the scenes from years ago would flash through his mind. Followed by Jimin's words. He honestly regretted every single thing that he did.

"You fucked up big time, Jungkook."

Silence filled the room. The only thing that can be heard was the heavy rain from outside. Jungkook walked out of the bathroom, his eyes falling on the bedroom door. It wouldn't hurt if he'll walk out of the room.. right?

The doctor wore slippers and slowly made his way out of the room. The hallway wasn't that dark but Jungkook can barely see anything. Once he reached the end of the hallway, he saw light down the stairs which he followed. The whole living room and kitchen was surprisingly clean which Jungkook didn't expected.

Before Jungkook can even go back up the stairs, the front door flew open, revealing a wet Jimin who was holding some bags of groceries. 'Did he just went to get grocery while it's raining hard?' Jungkook thought before rushing to help Jimin.

"Oh look. I'm surprised you're still here." Jimin stated with a shaky voice due to being soaking wet. "Are you crazy? It's raining hard yet you went to get groceries?"

Jungkook scolded with a calm tone as he carried the groceries to the counter. Jimin just rolled his eyes as he took off his jackets. "Why do you care? Besides, it wasn't raining when i left."

"Jimin. It's four in the morning."

"So? What are you still doing here then?" Jimin sighed and sat on the couch. Jungkook stayed silent for a while before letting out a sigh.

"I stayed so i can make it up to you. I'm sorry for everything that i did. Everything."

"You know that you can leave, right? You don't have anything to do here. I kidnapped you and-"

"Jimin. Please. Let me make it up to you." Jungkook reached for Jimin's hands, feeling how cold they are. He curses silently and watched as Jimin's lips tremble.

"Jimin. You need to take a warm shower now. Or else you'll get sick."

"I c-can take care of myself." Jimin resisted and made his way upstairs to take a shower. Jungkook sighed and mentally slapped himself. He will face the consequences of his actions, no matter what.

...

vote, comment or (๑و•̀ω•́)و