11

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚗

Jimin turns to his side, waking up. He rubs his eyes and looks beside him to find the bed empty. He immediately sits down and looks around the room for Jungkook.

Nothing.

Jimin's heart started racing. He was afraid to be alone after what happened last night. What if Jungkook really left him? Before breaking down, Jimin calms himself and wears his shirt which was on the end of the bed. He gets up and walks downstairs, limping.

All of his worries disappeared once he laid eyes on Jungkook, who was cooking in the kitchen. Jungkook surprisingly stayed. Jimin walked in the kitchen with a wide smile as he hugs Jungkook from behind.

"Good morning."

"Oh. Good morning baby."

Jimin tilted his head and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. Everything felt unreal. It all felt like dream.

"Hmm. 'Baby'? That's new." Jimin says playfully as he wraps his arms around Jungkook tighter. Jungkook let out a chuckle as he turned his head a little to kiss Jimin's cheek before turning around. He wraps his arms around the smaller's waist and flashes a smile.

"Can't i use it to call what's mine? Hm?"

"Me?.. y-yours?" Jimin stuttered. He was surprised Jungkook was acting this way. Though Jimin was happy about all of this.. he was still cautious. What if Jungkook was just playing?

"Mhmm. You don't know how much you drove me crazy when we first kissed. You didn't left my mind after that. I thought i was crazy because i made out with my patient. And last night.. i couldn't contain myself anymore." Jungkook chuckled and pecked Jimin's lips softly before turning back to the stove.

"If you're thinking about me playing. I'm not. My 'i love you too' last night is real. Everything that's happening right now is real. I want you, Jimin. I really do." Jungkook says softly before looking at Jimin. Who was now in tears. Jungkook turns the stove off before pulling Jimin in his arms. "Baby. Why're you crying?"

"You m-mean everything right? I don't want to be alone ever again, Jungkook. Please tell me you mean everything." Jimin gripped on Jungkook's shirt as he sobs. Jungkook slowly intertwines his fingers with Jimin's, trying to calm the male down.

"Shh. Baby. I promise. I mean everything. I'll be here, right beside you. I won't leave you. I love you so much, my love." Jungkook says softly before kissing Jimin, slowly calming the male down. Jungkook pulls away and showers Jimin's face with soft kisses.

"I love you so much more, Kook." Jimin smiles and clings onto Jungkook. The doctor chuckles and carries Jimin as he moves around the kitchen. Preparing their breakfast.

Jimin just needed real love and attention. Which he didn't felt for a few years. Jungkook might be the one who started it but he was also the one who ended it.

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
[ 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 ]

Jungkook never came back to the facility or even in his house. As promised, he stayed with Jimin. Lived with him for exactly a year now. For that one year, Jimin haven't experience any attacks. Not even once. He only needed Jungkook, who stayed and gave him the love and attention he needed.

As Jungkook and Jimin was preparing for lunch, Jimin's phone starts ringing. He and Jungkook shared a look before flashing a smile to eachother.

"I'll just go get it, Kook."

"No problem, my love."

Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek before walking to the living room to answer the call. He picks his phone from the couch and answers the call.

"Hey hyung."

"Hey Jimin. We haven't talked for a year, pabo. How's life?"

"Much better. Jungkook and i are living just fine."

"Ohh~ Jeon Jungkook, hm?"

"Yes hyung. Why did you called again?"

"Just wanted to check up on you."

"Mhmm. How's life hyung? Still in that crappy facility?"

"Yeah. I know i just went to work at the facility for fun but life here is pretty nice."

"That's great hyung. Anyway, i gotta go."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Oh and thanks. For letting me out of that shitty room. I love you for that hyung."

"It's nothing, Jimin. Hyung is always here to help you.. patient x."

"God. I hate that name. Anyway, i'll really go now. Byebye hyung."

"Bye Jimin."

Jimin ended the call and smiles. He runs back to the kitchen and continues to help Jungkook, his boyfriend.

On the other side of the call, he puts down his phone with a smile. He was happy he was able to help Jimin to have the life he wants with Jungkook. He stands up from his chair and grabs his white coat from it's hanger. He wears the said coat while looking at the mirror. Ofcours he doesn't forgets to arranges his name plate before walking out of the office.

Doctor Kim Seokjin

...

vote, comment or (๑و•̀ω•́)و

...

- author out ♡´・ᴗ・'♡