1 ; the doll

"aera!" "i love you, aera!" "you're my idol!"

hundreds of fans crowded around her dressing room, chanting her name. people repeatedly pushed one another, all trying to catch a glimpse of their favourite idol. two bodyguards stood in front of the celebrity's door, preventing any fans from entering.

during the midst of the situation, a small teenager pushed and shoved through the crowd, making her way to aera's dressing room. the security guards blocked her movements, halting her. she looked up with an innocent face.

"hold it. what do you have there?" one bodyguard asked, looking down at her hands. it held a small plastic doll.

"it's a present for aera, she's my idol," she innocently spoke, looking at them with pleading eyes. they exchanged looks at each other, debating whether or not to accept her gift. eventually, they gave in.

"okay, give it to me," the guard quickly snatched the doll and stepped into the dressing room. he placed the doll next to the t.v monitor. the teenager watched from outside, she smiled in victory and quickly turned around, pushing her way out the crowd.

she felt immensely proud of herself. her figure quietly exited the building, her head held high as she muttered, "brother would be proud."

moments later, a loud explosion exploded inside the building. sparks of fire scattered everywhere, smoke dispersed into every corner. people frantically ran to their safety, scared out of their skins.

a dark smile grew on the teenager's face. her plan worked perfectly. the small bomb that was perfectly hidden inside the doll exploded at the right time. no one suspected a thing.

the phone in her pocket started ringing, she quickly answered.

BEEP BEEP

"hello?"

"did you deliver the doll?"

"yes, brother. i did."

"did it explode?"

"yes. it sounded like a lot of people got hurt."

"was aera inside her dressing room when it exploded?"

"no, she was singing on stage."

"fuck, we missed our chance. next time...

...we'll kill that bitch for certain."

BEEP BEEP