6| Dirty Thoughts

"Listen man, I will give you an extra 100,000₩ if you also bring some clothes. We're two, a woman and a guy... yeah that's right..." Jungkook said in his cellphone to the pizza delivery boy.

It was perfectly impossible for Khepri and him to go outside without alerting the authorities. Together, there was enough blood on their clothes for a small massacre. Ordering a change of wardrobe with some pizza was Khepri's idea, and Jungkook had made the call, asking for one large pepperoni with some jeans and t-shirts on the side, shamelessly bribing the pizza place to get what he wanted.

"Done!" the boy finally said, hanging-up and throwing his cellphone on the table.

He had used-up the last 5% of his battery to make the call, and now he was all-out for good.

"Now that the food is on the way, can we talk?"

The girl didn't want the blood to dry on her and was slightly disgusted by the hot stench of her attire, so she had removed everything, leaving her in a black bra and panties as she sat on the mattress at the other side of the room.

Jungkook hadn't said a word, turning around when she had suddenly started undressing in front of him, even though she didn't seem to mind.

"You've seen a girl in a bra before?" she had asked and when Jungkook had nodded, she continued, "Then don't make a big deal out of it!"

Truly, Jungkook had seen his share of girls in bras before. Except Khepri was hot, really stupid hot and he was getting all flustered and didn't know where to look. Right now, she was casually sitting on the mattress in laced bustier bra and very tiny thong, propped on her elbows, which only emphasized her shapely body. If her expression hadn't been one of pure apathy, maybe Jungkook would have thought she was making a show of her lingerie on purpose. However, she wasn't even looking at him, her gaze somewhere towards the ceiling as he sat as far away from her as possible.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" she asked.

"What?"

"I asked you if you were ready to talk?"

Jungkook sent her a strict gaze.

"Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"I want to make a deal."

The girl groaned, throwing her head back.

"I thought we were done fighting," she whined.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, looking back at her with his lips pressed in a line.

"This isn't fighting! I just want to get away from you and this town as fast as possible. Remove the talisman you put on me, and I will tell you everything you want."

Khepri shook her head with a sigh, losing her smirk.

"You really don't like me, do you? 12 hours in my presence is too much to ask?"

Jungkook sent her a sarcastic smile.

"I don't tend to become friends and hang out with people that make me their hostage."

The girl let out a deep breath, sitting up on the mattress.

"Alright! Tell me what I want, and only then, will I remove the talisman, deal?"

"Deal."

There were a few seconds of silence between them as they glared at each other, Khepri half-naked and sprawled on the mattress, her raven hair heavy with blood falling in her back like seaweed while Jungkook's whole body was as stiff as a rod, fists and jaw clenched.