Epilouge

The heavy door crashed open with a bang.

Dr Saunders and the rest of the adults didn't wait to ponder how the children had kept it so locked, instead she and Mr Blake where struck dumb by the fallen bodies in front of them. A large circle of blood outside a circle of children around the one who had the power to destroy the world.

Mr Blake saw the knife set deep in her gut and screamed out. He ran forwards to reach her, but was stopped when he saw the circle separating the children. He wasn’t sure what it meant, but he couldn’t disturbed them now, or he could kill them.

If they went already dead.

He fell to his knees staring at them, only slightly aware that Dr Saunders had crept behind him.

“Sir, are they… are they… dead?・ she asked in a harsh whisper. Mr Blake looked around at the government ordered guards who where spilling into the room, trying to find a way of getting to the children. “I don't know Amy, I don’t know.” He told her, a small tear escaping down his cheek.

Before they had time to get all emotional, people began crashing into the room. At a first glance they just looked like normal guards. But these people where anything but normal.

These where DarkSiders and they had infiltrated the building.

A Grey haired woman went straight up to Mr Blake and quickly handcuffed him, while a young woman did the same to Dr. Saunders. “We’re taking you into custody, get over it.” She spat at them as they where dragged away yelling. The old woman glanced back to the children. In a way, she felt sorry for them. They had never asked for this life. And if they thought that what ever they had done was getting them out of it then they could think again.

Their troubles had only just began.