Adult Entertainment ⚠️

Sal and Q were in for the night, cuddled up on the couch flipping through channel after channel on the TV and wanted something to spice up their night but nothing was striking their fancy. What really started as a joke with Sal, ended with Q taking it and running with it until it quickly wasn't a joke anymore.

"What if we just watched a copious amount of porn." Sal chuckled with his eyes closed and head falling back, grabbing onto Q's arm. Q laughed along because how could you not laugh when Sal is? But deep in his head, he thought it wasn't a bad idea.

"We could watch it on the TV screen. Tits and ass on the big screen in high def." Q says staring off into the distance, feeling himself getting a little excited at the thought of watching the adult entertainment on a larger scale rather than on the screen of his phone. Sal's laughter slowly fades as he stares at his boyfriend and can see that he's lost in his imagination again.

"Brian, you're not serious are you?" Q snaps back and looks at Sal and raises a brow.

"Well you pitched the idea, and I thought you were serious! Besides, I wanna know what kind of stuff you watch when i'm not around." Sal's face starts to heat up and he fails to get anything else out, fumbling to even try and start a sentence. "C'mon Salvatore don't play that. I have needs and I know you do too." Sal sits there without saying another word because he has no argument to make. He wasn't going to deny that he watched porn sometimes, but it still felt like such a taboo subject even with his boyfriend.

"Y'know when you put it like that, maybe we could do that." Q smiles and already Sal could get a sense for how the rest of their evening would be playing out. Sal mostly agreed to it because he knew Q wouldn't stop tampering and entertaining the thought and idea of the activity, it's just best to get it done and over with rather than hearing about it for days because they didn't.

Q quickly changes the TV over from cable to internet and pulls up a porn site. The typing line blinks in the search bar and Q looks over to Sal who silently stares at the TV.

"Any requests? Kinks? Porn stars?" Sal shifts in his seat unsure of what to say. He thinks of the most 'normal' and vanilla thing he could still feeling a small twinge of shame that he's doing this.

"Could you not word it like you're asking for a song request from an audience." He covers his face not wanting Q to see how red he was getting. Q had always been so comfortable and free with the topic of anything on the mature and risqué side. Sexual innuendos, talk of porn, masturbation. You name it. It didn't bother Sal that he was like that, but he wondered how he could talk so freely of something he felt was so private. Sal had felt it was all so intimate and personal. Anytime anything of the sorts was brought up at a panel Q&A or a meet and greet, Sal stayed silent and just wanted to shrivel away for the moment and avoid the topic.

"Welp looks like i'm choosing then!" Q says with enthusiasm and he slowly begins to type letter by letter. 'Big tits riding' was what was typed in the search bar and the screen loaded up a plethora of videos for the two to divulge in.

"Why'd you choose this?" Sal asked genuinely curious as Q clicked on the first video and awaited it to buffer, load, and play. Q looks over to Sal and licks his lips.

"I love a good set of boobs y'know. Besides that, nothing is hotter than seeing someone bounce and unravel on top of you." The way Q said that as his eyes trailed all over the other's body got the blood pumping in Sal already. The video played before them and they watched wordlessly as the golden haired woman went to town on the man below her. Body bobbing up and down as her boobs bounced in rhythm with it, high pitched whines and moans flowing past her plump pink lips.

It didn't take long for both of them to start feeling incredibly aroused, thoughts danced in each of their heads as they watched what played out before them.