Switch it Up (Sal's POV)

"Meow!" Was all I heard as I feel something small and warm curl up against my face. I feel myself slowly rising from my sleepy state and it's quickly replaced with confusion. The moment I manage to open my eyes, a black cat was mere inches from my face staring down at me with beady green eyes.

"AAAH!" I let out a scream and fall out of bed in attempts to distance myself away from the cat. When I screamed though, it didn't sound anything like my voice at all, it had a low bass to it and felt as though I spoke with an accent. My hand shoots to cover my mouth and my eyes are wide and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

As I look at everything that surrounds me, I am now quickly noticing a list of things: this isn't my room, there's — not one but— THREE cats surrounding me, and my voice isn't mine, nor is this body. I look at the tattoos on the arms but my vision feels so blurred that I can only make out the shapes of them. I quickly pick my now sore body up off the floor and rush into the bathroom.

"Q?!" I spat to the reflection in the mirror with a sense of shock and awe. I stare at each and every detail of the body I now reside in, familiar with it because it was my best friends, but it all felt dysmorphic at the same time because his body is built entirely different from mine. I knew this body wasn't supposed to be mine, but I was still the one controlling it and there's no escaping that it seemed. I bring my hand to my face and rub it across feeling the stubble of the beard tickle my palms and finger tips insuring that this wasn't a dream.

As I continue to play around in the mirror and marvel at the sticky situation i've found myself in, I feel the cats begin to brush up against my legs and mewl. I jolt at the sensation and feel the anxiety of my feline phobia well up in my stomach, but there isn't much I can do since they seem to think i'm Q.

"I guess I should feed you guys, huh?" I speak down to the cats who chatter in response. I step out of the bathroom to head downstairs but I suddenly jump at the sound of a phone ringing. Looking to the nightstand I see Q's phone ringing with my contact ID lit up on it. 'Sally Boy♡" it read, a very effeminate name for me. It didn't bother me, it was actually kind of cute.

"Hello?"

"Sal! Thank god you picked up. What the hell is going on?!" Judging by the sheer panic and the speech pattern and also the blatantly obvious answer: it was definitely Q on the other end of the line. Is that really what my voice sounds like to other people?

"I guess we switched bodies or something. You don't have anything important to do today that would need me to be you... right?"

"No, I don't have anything. Do you have anything I have to do for you?" I pry into my memory to think of the seemingly endless list of things I usually have to do, but to my surprise nothing really comes to mind.

"Pretty sure I got lunch with Gatto today, nothing else I can think of. But check my calendar in my phone just in case, and for the love of god DO NOT destroy my house." The line goes dead and I know Q doesn't wanna hear it. He's the complete opposite of me as far as cleanliness goes, if even one thing is out of place if I ever get back to my own body, he'll never hear the end of it.

I turn on my heels and go to feed the cats as I had initially planned, carefully tip toeing around them so I don't touch them or stomp on them on accident. As soon as their breakfast is made and served, I retreat upstairs to get myself cleaned up. It's still a shock every time I walk past any reflective surfaces and see the i'm not actually me.

I brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash my face; the normal things anyone does when they wake up. As I go to spray some cologne, I get a quick whiff of it and just soak in the scent. Q always did smell hypnotically good to me, every time he walked past a gust of it would hit my nose and I would just stop what I was doing to take it in.