Chapter Eleven: Nick

PLEASE DONT READ!!!! I AM REWRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!  

Chapter Eleven:

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP* my alarm blared and I groaned, ignoring it.  *BEEP, BEEP, BEEP* It began to blare even ouder.  "But I don't wanna get up...."  I mumbled.  Sadly for me, my alarm clock doesn't talk, and therefore, didn't get the memo. *BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEP* 

"Okay, okay, fine,"  I said aloud.  I glanced at the clock before I slapped the top, turning it off.  It was seven am, and it was a Saturday.  Why in the name of Sam was I up this early?! And that's when I remembered the talk we had had last night when I got home.  

I smiled.  Him and I were going to spend the day together. I was really, very excited.  I threw my legs over the side of the bed, and got off; making sure to be very quiet. 

My feet gently and quietly touched the floor as I walked over to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and just said "Ugh," and walked back out; realizing that I had forgotten my clothes.  I walked over to my dresser and searched through it.  "Black, black, gothic, depressing, don't I have any cute clothes?!" I exclaimed.

I looked over my shoulder at my dead sister's dresser.  I walked over there and gently opening a drawer. I swallowed and a lump seemed to appear in my throat.  I swallowed again, and opened the drawer.  Her scent hit me and I was sent into a frenzy of flashbacks.