~•a missing kid•~

I sat down next to oikawa and watched the kids play volleyball and swing, mostly anything kids would do. Oikawa explained to me how they used to date but he broke up with her because  she was annoying him. And was always clingy.

"Oh,like how your clingy to iwa-chan?" I smirked to see his reaction which was perfect as he had a shock look on his face. "I'm not!" His body got stiffed but shifted back normal continuing.

We stayed a little while longer as he got a call from his sister to get his nephew and spend time with him. "I gotta head out,but thanks for coming mommy-chan!" I rolled my eyes irritated at how he keeps calling me that. "You won't be saying that when I make you cry to your actual mommy!"

He turned backs around holding his chest "you hurt my heart." I laughed as he kept walking away. I turned back to the kids to see everyone playing respectfully and having fun. "Who wanna play hide and seek?" Hinata suggested as Tanaka and noya were the first ones to say ok.

Everyone else just nodded or didn't really care. I remembered playing hide and seek as a kid so I raised a hand as everyone turned my way. "Can I  join?" No one expected you of all the kids who were actually there to want to join. They all nodded to me as I  got up "ok,I count!" I said cheerfully as everyone begin to hide I begin to count with my eyes closed.

-After counting-

"Ready or not here I come!" I yelled to the hiding kids as I glanced back tsukishima was still sitting playing in the sand.

"......."

"...."

None of you said a word "tsukishima... You were supposed to hide.." he shrugged and continued to play "It's dumb what's the point? Your gonna get found anyways." He then  moves his fingers up and down trying to make a perfect sand castle.

"Well,ok then." I waved bye as I begin to search for the others. Tanaka and noya was first as they couldn't stop giggling every time I was close. "Aw,you found us first?" Noya said pouting "well that sucks. Where are the others?" Tanaka added to noya's comment.

I searched behind the trees as none was there. There was a  yellow hunch which seemed like a perfect hiding spot. I searched inside to find a hunched up daichi,suga,and asahi. "Found ya!" My hands shifted to my hips as I smiled with certainty.

They all got out as we searched for the others.

______________

Time went by as I found everyone else except for Hinata. "Hey guys? Where's Hinata?" Everyone looked around "I think he said he wanted water from that bubbler while you were counting?" Asahi pointed to a bubbler near by.

There was no Hinata by or near it I scratched my head as I begin to fiddle with my hair thinking. I rounded up everyone along with tsukishima and begin to search and look around for Hinata.

"Where could this boy have gone?" I hunched my back holding daichi's hand walking as fast as I could but not too fast since I have kids with me. I stopped abruptly as I saw another volleyball team and everyone else turned the same way.

"Maybe he's in there?" Daichi said pointing to the area everyone was looking"yeah,maybe?" I said unsure as I looked both ways before we crossed towards the team.

The door was closed so at first we didn't know what team it was but as we got closer and slowly opened the door  what I saw shocked me.

It was nekoma?!

I wanted to see more so I can determine if hinata's here or not but the door made a creaking sound which made everyone turn towards us. "Ah, it's (y/n) from karasuno!" My face turned a bit red at all the stares.

I was about to speak when kuroo came closer to us as he didn't notice the kids yet "so what brings you here? I haven't seen you in a while." Kuroo was my childhood friend when I was growing up. I wanted to talk more but I had one priority.

"Kuroo? Hi,but I can't talk now. Have you seen a little Hinata?" I tried to look inside but couldn't really since he was blocking the way. My face grew serious to show him this wasn't a joke. "Pfft! Bahaha!" He started to do his famous hyena laugh holding this stomach anyways.

I came inside more with everyone as he looked down at them  in surprise and immediately stopped laughing. "Oh,you were serious? Well,we did see a little boy who reminded us of him. He even had the same hair and colors too."

I clasped my hands together as I pleaded "please tell me where he is now!" He thought for a moment "he told me he got lost so I showed him the way back to karasuno's gym." I almost freaked out then bowed immediately.

"Thank you! Can you watch karasuno while I go find Hinata?" He backed up a bit "woah,woah! What you expect me to do with them?" I  glanced at them then back to kuroo "guard them with your life!"

I crouched down hugged everyone then left.

______________

I started to run as quickly as possible to make sure I get there before something awful happens to Hinata.

After huffing my way there I opened the doors slowly with a creek as I saw hinata trying his best to hit the ball down but he couldn't with his tiny legs.

I awed the scene as I took a step inside. "Hinata,kuroo told me he took you back here." He got startled as he didn't hear me come in and fell on his bottom. "Oh,you scared me." I chuckled at his little attempts of hitting the ball.

"Why are you laughing?" He tilted his head "no reason,no reason at all... PFFT-!" I tried my best to hold in my laughter's as  I sat down for a minute from me running there.

Silence fell for a moment"Hinata,even though your small why do you try so hard in that body to play volleyball?" I asked as Hinata scratched his cheek. "Because,I was small before... So I'm not letting me turn into a kid stop me from doing the thing I love most!" Sparkles flew beside him as he smiled with determination.

You could see it! He might've turned into a kid but it almost looked like nothing changed at all about him. His wishes,his dreams,and most importantly him. You had forgotten about how he was in a game that you were starting to like his kid form. It reminded you of when you were younger.

A smile grew upon my face as I got up grabbing a ball. I tossed it to hinata "Hinata! Heads up!" I tossed it towards him as he smiled and tried to hit it but grew frustrated when he couldn't. "Don't give up just yet! We can keep practicing untill you can master this!" I said  enthusiastically.

He clenched his fist as he opened and closed them with a determined look. He turned to me"right!" I didn't want to continue without telling the others so I quickly made a call to kuroo and ask him to take them to my house. I even told him where the spare key was so he could let them in.

He groaned at  me over the phone but eventually did it.

I turned back to Hinata with a thumbs up and he beamed with joy as we continued to practice.

___________

A/n-hello! I wanted to tell you all that I'll be trying to get you one on one with almost each of them now. And yes not just karasuno but others! Hope you enjoyed~

And if any mistakes please let me know.