~•some complications•~

We came back home with exhaustion as we flopped on the couch and fell asleep.

Morning befell upon us as we both yawned and stretched. I got up towards the kitchen to find a note left by kuroo from last night.

["The kids fell asleep,and you owe me one kitten.~"]

Is at least what you read from the note rubbing your eye to wake up. You checked the time to see it was almost time for you to go to school. "Hey guys! You gotta wake up!" You yelled to them all as you head upstairs also waking up a Hinata.

You got yourself dress and let them get dressed their selves since you didn't have to. And started to cook everyone a quick breakfast before you all left walking with hands. You felt more nervous than you were when you first went to school there.

Last time you felt like your soul was leaving your body. This time you felt like your Body was getting chopped off as nervousness filled your body. Everyone else seemed fine except for yachi who also looked scared. 'So many tall people!' Is all that yachi could think since she was now even smaller than most people.

You all walked through the crowded halls as everyone's attention went towards you. "Hey isn't that that one smart kid?"...."yeah and why'd she bring kids to school?"....."I'm not sure but I think I heard that she does experiments or something like that?"

The whispers were now getting louder in your mind as everyone stared at you as you walked pass. The other kids behind you were now a bit nervous but not scared, except for yachi again! But other than that those thoughts erased from your mind as a certain teacher caught your attention.

"Takeda-sensei!!" I yelled to takeda as I ran a bit with the kids. He turned his head to my vision as he greeted me with a smile but a bit of concern "oh,(y/n) and.. guys. Why are you here with them?" He asked with a whisper as you scratched your cheek.

"Well, you know how I turned them into babies. But I need a favor to ask of you." I said as he leaned in, in interest to what I was gonna say next. "Can you please babysit?"

His eyes widen in shock as I bowed causing attention...again. "well ok. But once your finished with first period you'll have to come straight to the gym,got it?" He said as I nodded and handed daichi's hand to him.

"Welp little buddies. Looks like I'll watch you for a bit." Takeda said with a smile pushing up his glasses.

________________

I finally made it to class as the teacher had her arms crossed tapping the floor slowly. "Where were you yesterday?" She questioned me as I vowed apologetically to her words. "I had to... Babysit my niece?" I tried to say but she sighed.

"Nice try Ms (l/n) but not this time around. I'll have to put you on cleaning duty after school." I slumped down as she pointed for me to go and sit. I took a seat as everyone whispered about me as I slammed my head on the desk.

I slowly took my headphones out and put them in one ear and left the other out. I heard the teacher giving attendance and as she called my name "(l/n) (y/n)?" I raised my hand slowly with my head still down as everyone laughed. "Ms (l/n),head up." Her words made me groan as I still felt a bit sleepy from all that practice with Hinata.

She saw the headphones "out of your ears." I nodded slightly taking my headphones out putting them in my pocket. As she continued she spoke "hitoka yachi?" I raised my hand as everyone laughed "not you Ms (l/n)." She said as I shook my head.

"No no! That's not it. Yachi said she's sick so she won't be able to come back in like a week or... Maybe a month?" I dragged my hand down as the teacher looked surprised "oh,is that so? Well,can you please give hitoka-san my regards and her homework as well?" She asked me as I nodded.