~•beach fun!!•~

Hi!! Author here! I had to write out this chapter to see how it'd be so it probably had to take some time. Anyways So... Yeah,hope you enjoy!! And if any mistakes please let me know!

____________________

A few days had went by as we decided to go on vacation from all of that chaos. During the few days the boys had to all retake their tests since they weren't there. Daichi, sugawara,asahi and a few other boys passed while Hinata and kageyama had to stay behind to finish.

I was getting ready to go when my parents walked through the door. I told them about the vacation which my mom was ok with. But my dad was warning me and I took into consideration although I doubt karasuno would ever do such things.

__________________

I walked on to the bus holding a popsicle which today was very hot for. Which was another reason why we decided to do a vacation. I waved towards Hinata and kageyama which they both looked gloomy.

I whispered to them " hey guys don't worry. When your finished I'll have big sis. Or tanaka's big sister come pick you up. K?" I winked to them as their eyes lit up with a feint of blush.

They nodded as I made my way to the bus. They waved happily towards me as I waved back. "Is everyone ready?" Takeda asked as everyone put a thumbs up "yes!" Everyone shouted as I glanced back at the window waving to the boys one last time before we left.

"Yes! The seaside!!" Noya and Tanaka said in unison together.

They were singing it in a song "~we're going to the beach! We're going to the beach! With girls and the sea, we're going to the beach!~" As they kept singing daichi was getting irritated " will you two knock it off?!"

Sugawara tried calming him down with me "it's ok."

"Yeah,calm down daichi. It's been a while since they've been in that body. Let them have some fun."

Daichi touched his temples in trying to calm himself down. "I guess your both right. But just don't do anything too rash to damage our school's reputation. Got it?!" He told the two as they both chanted "got it!" Together and continued to sing.

I sat back in my seat plugging my earphones in. I laid back in a comfy position and glanced at the window.

'It's been a while since I've been to the beach. But at least I can take a break from those kids.' A smile curled up as I thought about everything and relaxed my muscles.

_____________________

We make it to the beach and Tanaka and noya were the first to get out. They ran happily spinning and being silly. I laughed a bit as I helped kiyoko and yachi lift the heavy things we got for the beach.

There was a volleyball,some string for tug of war, a floaty,and a few water guns.

Kiyoko and yachi glanced at me "what's so funny, (y/n)-chan?" Yachi asked as I shook my head " I just really love the beach is all." I started to walk near an area as I shifted the box in one arm.

"This looks like a great place to put the umbrella and everything else." I stated as the girls walked by me along with coach, takeda-sensei and the other boys.

We settled everything in place as I sat the box down. Yachi and kiyoko grabbed my arms and grabbed a bikini for me to try on. " Eh? Why?" I already had on a long Jacket but it wasn't thick. I still felt the cool breeze so I wasn't sweating with it on. And I had on shorts so I didn't find the big problem.