~•The game has just started!!•~

(Y/n)'s POV
______________

As we rode owikawa called me as I told him what had happened we eventually arrived at my house. I rushed in grabbed my equipment and rushed out. "We don't have much time,step on it!" I yelled as big sis nodded"Roger that!" She gripped firmly in the wheel as she did a turn around and sped up.

"So,tell me about that boy you were talking to. Is he cute?" She asked me out of the blue as my face was now red. "Well, a little. But he's a player so...." I trailed off hoping she'll receive the hint. But instead had a smug grin as I faced the window.

'But it's true. And..' my vision started to go blurry as I was remembering that day.

The day we met and became friends.

_______flashback!__________

When I was 10 I met owikawa,the known girl snatcher,in my used to be school. Back in kitagawa first when I met him he was always distance from me.

Always number one in no matter what he did. Sometimes I felt like I had to compete with him since he's number one but I was also number one. So we really couldn't get along. "Hey owikawa! Someone's here for you!" A kid screamed to owikawa who was surrounded by not just girls but guys as well.

I used to wear glasses so I shifted them up on my face as the player came up to the door. "And who are you? Another one of my fans?" He asked as I stood my ground and held up papers.

"Keep dreaming pal,but I came from the council that said you had to fill out these forms." The boy stood there stunned for a minute at my rejection then took the papers "oh,I see." He glanced at the papers as I tried to escape he caught me off guard.

"Thanks, pretty girl!" He waved.

My features turned a bright pink as I strutted away trying to escape from embarrassment of the boy. "He just bluntly said it with no remorse or regret at all. How?" I accidentally bumped into a boy as I was thinking. I fell on my butt as my glasses did also.

"Ah! S-sorry!" I scrambled trying to find my glasses as the boy grabbed them and glanced at me. "No I'm sorry,here. You'll need these." He put them on my face as my vision became clear and my face grew red at how close he was. "Th-thank you!" I stood with a bow and begin to leave. "That was iwaizumi from class 5, right?" I asked myself as I finally made it to the council room.

Days went by as I kept seeing owikawa and iwaizumi. I became good friends with iwaizumi,but not with owikawa since he'd sometimes make me mad. But,one day.

"What? I got paired up with you?!" I asked the smiling owikawa. We were in science class which I didn't expect him to be in but apparently he is. We had to do experiments that involved liquids and partners to help.

Sadly I got paired up with this guy. "Yup! Nice working with you." He held out his hand as I looked at it then back to his face. "I'll pass." Putting my chin on my hand I looked away as the teacher begin to speak.

We were told to do an experiment that was meant for us to put two liquids together without making it explode. "Begin!" After the teacher spoke I sat up and tried to look at owikawa's features to tell if he knows what to do or not.

"So? What are you waiting for?" I asked him as he grabbed the gloves and goggles for us both. "We need these right?" I shook my head as I grabbed them.

___________________

Time went by as most kids liquid exploded as owikawa was focused along with me as we tried to do it carefully. Putting the right amount and making sure the  beaker is on and carefully poor. 'I never expected him to do this right.' I thought as I watched him too the liquid in with a tiny drop.