~•finding a cure!•~

Hi there this chapter will have POV 'S so hope you enjoy!!
___________________

Owikawa's POV
___________________

I was with iwa-chan eating rice buns before we left to watch karasuno's match against nekoma. But of course I made sure to text mommy-chan before we were on our way! "So karasuno turned into...babies?" Iwa-chan asked me as I turned my head and nodded.

"But don't worry, mommy-chan has it under con-" before I finished I was smacked in the head by an angry iwaizumi. Rubbing my head "ow, why'd you do that for?!" I yelled "is that what you call all your female friends?! Or just her idiot!" I turned back normal as I thought.

Putting on a smile"nope,just her." Which I once again got smacked in the head by another iwa-chan. "Your not supposed to call girls that you idiot! Does she allow you to say it?!" He yelled after hitting me. "Yes,well not at first. Actually in the beginning she kicked me for saying it." I thought he'd be more mad or something but after I told him (y/n) had kicked me he seemed more pleased.

"Oh,well that's good."

"Your not supposed to be this happy!" I yelled at the calm iwaizumi before me as he kept walking ignoring me.

__________________

Once we made our way inside the match wasn't starting yet for like a few minutes so they decided to use this time to practice. Once we found a seat I searched around for mommy-chan so I can wave to her.

'Where is she?' I thought as I searched around the whole gym. "What is it? Why are you  fidgeting like that?" Iwa-chan asked me as I sighed in defeat "I was looking for mommy-chan but I can't find her." He started to think"maybe she's talking to a close friend?"

My eyes widen in surprise 'another friend other than me?!' I thought 'is it a boy or girl?! And why haven't she told me about this friend of her? Aren't we friends?' I begin to think all these thoughts untill iwaizumi spoke again"so you didn't know? She's been hanging out with kuroo and kenma since they we're kids." I stayed silent for a while.

"No.." I said as iwaizumi sighed"I should've known she wouldn't tell you. Well, anyways it doesn't matter,we just need to focus on this game and see who wins. Plus this is really interesting considering karasuno is now kids." He spoke but I kept thinking then I pushed my thought aside and focused.

___________________

(Y/n)'s POV
_____________

After we walked inside there was tons of stares from everyone we walked by. Along with whispers. Some were nice ones like 'aw they're so adorable' or ' if their in a match I'll root for them!' But there was also ruthless whispers like 'is that really karasuno?' or 'wow I feel sorry for them. Since they're this small they might lose now.'

Some of their remarks almost made Tanaka and noya attack but luckily I calmed them down. I turned on my phone to kuroo's contact.

[Heyena-kun: 👍 don't worry I'll help you!]

Is what I read but I could help but feel a bit worried about the whole thing. One,what if people who run a big business are watching and see karasuno like this and end up passing them by? Two,what if people start to hate karasuno then when I find a cure they still hate them?! And third,what if I'll never find a cure and they'll be stuck like this forever?!

My thoughts were starting to overwhelm me as I begin to fiddle a bit with my hair, clothes,and hands.

I told the guys to continue without me because I had business to attend to. They got the hint and understood what I was talking about. I took a breath and texted kuroo that I was on my way before the match to think of at least a few things.