master💦-CH.6

“Want this,” he leaned over you, tugging at your skirt, “off.”

Warning smut pt.2

You wiggled out of the fabric and took off your t-shirt, too, leaving you only in your bra and panties.

“Okay, baby. What now?” you asked, pushing up on your elbows to meet his gaze.

A smirk creeped up his lips as he pushed his underwear down his thighs, allowing his rosy cock to slap his stomach.

“Want your mouth,” he said flatly, pumping his cock with his right hand as his left reached for yours. “fuck, I need your pretty lips wrapped around me,” he groaned, helping you to your feet and planting a kiss on your swollen lips.

You kissed down his neck and over his chest, making your way to your knees before settling in front of his hardened length. His chest was heaving with deep breaths as he reached down to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, watching you in awe as you took the head of his cock in your mouth.

“Fuck, babygirl,” he groaned as you licked his tip, focusing your tongue on the sensitive divot. You licked your lips, taking more of him in your mouth as you began bobbing your head on his shaft.

“Fuck, yes,” he spoke, reaching into your hair and guiding your head with his hand. “Just like that, kitten. Fuck,” he groaned, causing heat to rush between your thighs at the pet name.

Why do I like that? Is it the alcohol that's affecting me? Or do I actually enjoy it? you thought

You reached for his balls and began massaging them in your hand, using your free one to pump the base of his shaft. He was guiding your head and thrusting toward you, fitting as much of himself in your mouth as possible as he quickly became a moaning mess.

His breathing was heavy and shaky, accompanied by soft moans begging for more. His firm tip was delicious on your tongue as you massaged it roughly, forcing him to grip the edge of the mattress to steady himself.

“Babe, fuck, stop,” he panted, “I’ve gotta last for you.”

You released his hardened length and licked your wet lips, meeting his warm gaze with innocent eyes. The swell of your lips led him to smirk at the sight of you, proud to have found a mouth fashioned so perfectly for him.

“My turn,” he growled, reaching for your hips and pushing you toward the mattress. Your back hit the duvet as you giggled, your legs falling open to reveal your dripping pink centre.

“Fuck, princess,” he exhaled, kneeling to meet your core. “So,” he kissed the inside of your left thigh, “fuckin’,” he kissed the inside of your right thigh, “wet,” he spoke lowly, burying his face in your heat and licking a hot stripe from your entrance to your clit.

You moaned out in pleasure, squirming under his touch as he wrapped a strong arm across your middle, locking you in place so he could have his way with you.

“Fuck, yes,” you whined, bucking your hips toward his face as he sucked at your sensitive bundle of nerves. His free hand found your core as he dipped a long finger into your heat, swirling it around in your wetness.

Your hands were in his hair as he lapped at you, tugging and twisting with each flick of his hot, pink tongue. His hips were softly thrusting, rubbing his length against the side of the mattress in desperate need for friction. His moans matched yours, vibrating your core and shooting waves of electricity through your veins.

“Master, fuck,” you babbled, pulling his curls with one hand and clawing at his shoulder with the other. “Baby, I think, fuck, think m’gonna cum,” you groaned, feeling his teeth against you as he smiled into your heat.