save yourself-CH.10

Its been two days since...you know. The boys are never home. Marilyn was sleeping upstairs while i was making some breakfast. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey my father will visit today at 6 to meet you" jungkook said

"What? Why?"

"Because youre my girlfriend" he answered

"What?" I asked
"Okay bye" he said and hanged up

Wtf? I was about to eat my pancakes when i heard the bell ringing. Should i open? Naaahh

"Hello? Jungkook you there?" I heard

I looked at the door and thought who it could be.

"Hes not here, but who are you?" I asked but no answer.

"Sir? Did you leave?" I sat up and went close to the door.

I slighlty opened the door to see if they had left.

"Sir-" I tried to say but a huge hand grabbed my neck tightly.

I looked at the person and saw Mark.

"You....fucker" i said and tried to get his hand off of me.

"Dont resist" he said and tighten his grip
"Dont...touch..me" i said and kicked him in his balls.

I tried to run away but he was faster. He shot me in my thigh and i fell down. I screamed because of the pain while he looked at the house.

"So this is where you live huh?" He asked mockingly

"What do you want?" I asked him
"I want my money" he said

"I didnt steal from you, from any of you" i said and grabbed my thigh tighter.

"You didnt take any money? Then who was it? Oh well who cares..I'll kill you either way" he said laughing

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Going around killing innocent people?" I asked

"We both know you're not innocent...dont you remember that night? When you killed your own sister?" He said coming closer to me

"You bastards killed her! I-I..."

(Flashback)

I was sleeping when i heard her screaming. I immediately got off bed and ran towards her screams. I ran till i reached a room. 201 was written outside of the door. I tried to barg in but i felt two strong hands on my waist.

"LET ME GO! ANNA IS IN THERE! ANNA!!" I screamed hearing her asking for help.

"Shut up you slut!" Jake screamed at me and slapped me hard.

I fell on the floor crying from the pain. I could feel the blood in my cheek but i didnt care, i had to get my sister now.

"Anna! I'm coming wait!" I screamed and got up

"Stop ruining everything! Gray where the fuck are you!?" Jake said trying to hold me down.

I pulled his hands off me and ran inside the room. She was pinned down in the bed by a creepy costumer. I ran up to him and pushed him on the floor.

"You fucker! What do you want from her?! Shes a minor!" I said and hit him.

I kept hitting him until he gave up.

"P-please s-stop i di-didnt do anything wrong...they said they would pay me a lot..." The creep said

"What the fuck is happening in here?" Oscar asked looking at me.

Without thinking i took the creeps gun and aimed at him.

"What was he trying to do, huh?! She's only 17!" I screamed

"And you're only 16 so put that gun down!" He said and aimed at Anna.

I started crying. My hands were trembling, my eyesight became blurry... It felt wrong... It was wrong...

"Come on shoot me you idiot!" Oscar said and i shot.

I opened my eyes and saw Anna bleeding. She touched her stomach to stop the bleeding but it was useless. I already knew she wasnt going to make it but i couldnt give up yet.

"Anna!" I said dropping the gun on the floor.

I ran to her side and lied her on the bed.

"Y/n...save yourself sweetie...i was going to die either way... You-you know..they ki-kill girls older than...20..." She said out of breath.

"No..no.." I cried

"I love you baby..."she said crying.

She put her hand on my cheek and looked at me one last time before closing her eyes forever.

(End of the flashback)