JK- CH.20

.

Luckily it wasn't high enough but you could still die. I felt the cold breeze as I was falling and wondered is that it? Is it the end? I thought about Namjoon's word you'll never know when will be the last time you see, touch or listen to your loved ones. I closed my eyes and thought Jungkook... his eyes, smile, laugh, his hugs, his jokes... Have I told him how much he means to me? Does he know how much I love him?

I felt a sudden pain in my whole body. My head, legs, arms, everything felt numb. I slightly opened my eyes and saw nurses and doctors surrounding me, trying to help.

'Miss can you hear me?"

I nodded even though I didn't know where the voice was coming from.

"She needs surgery now!"
"We have to call the police"
Search for her phone"
"Doctor!"
"She's also shot, poor girl"
"Is she dead?"
"Check her breathing"

I couldn't hear anything..everything was just gibberish to me. I only thought about Jungkook... Jungkook... Jungkook where are you...

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung lets continue tomorrow I want to go home... I missed Y/n" I said

"Alright" Yoongi said and took his glasses off

I stretched and called Y/n to see if she's sleeping.

"Hello?" I heard

"Y/n?" I asked and Yoongi looked at me

"Hello sir are you close to Y/n?" I heard from the other line.

"Yeah what happened?" I asked getting up
"She was found laying down on the street 5 minutes ago with a lot of injuries and possible inter bleeding. Could you come at the hospital?"

"Of course I'm on my way" I said and left with Yoongi

We rushed at the hospital as I called the others inform them. When we finally arrived I ran inside and saw a nurse waiting with Y/n's broken phone.

"Nurse what happened?!" I asked

"The doctors are performing surgery on her left thigh right now and will search for any other injuries. The police said that someone had probably pushed her off the roof because they found fingertips of a girl named Jessica Mcwhore (a/n: cause that's what she is)

"Thank you nurse" Yoongi said and we sat outside the room they would bring her.

"I'm going to kill Jessica that's it, no more joking... she messed with me too" I said and called some people from my company.

After 10 minutes the others came and we explained to them the situation. We waited for 2 hours when a doctor came rushing to us.

"Doctor is she okay?" I asked

"I'm afraid her situation is very dangerous. Even if we took the bullet out, she has other injuries.. she broke some ribs and hit her head pretty bad, she might need stitches... I'm truly sorry.." he replied

"Are there any minor injuries?" Jimin asked

"Don't worry about minor injuries, they will go away with time... now excuse me" he said and left

I sat on the chair and cried. I am stupid... I can't lose her... I won't allow that...

(A/n: how's life going?)