kitten? - CH.9

Author pov

You felt his fingers under your pyjama now, hooking is thumbs through the skimpy lace of your panties and shimmying them off of your waist. You tilted your head back, his kisses moving down your neck and to your sweet spot, his fingers now pressing the insides of your thighs so they opened more for him. Your breath hitched as his fingers started to tease you, he knew how to tease you.

He kissed you harder as he let his fingers tease your opening before slipping a long finger into you. You breathed hard again, pulling his face up so he could kiss you. You let your tongue slip between his lips, loving the sound he made as you did so. Your hips started to roll against his pumping finger, to try and get him to slip another in. He chuckled knowing exactly what you wanted him to do.

"Do you want me to touch you more?" He whispered against your lips.

"mhmm"

"Use your words kitten." He stopped moving his fingers.

"Yes, Jungkook, please." You moaned trying to get him to start moving his hand again.

"Kitten?" You chuckled at him and sighed.

"Yes daddy, please." You said biting your lip,he went all daddy on you.

His fingers started to move again, this time harder and with a curling motion at the end that pressed perfectly against your most sensitive areas. Your head tilted back and your hips began to roll again, but the moment they did Jungkook began to tisk and his fingers stopped their moving.

"No daddy, please." You said biting your lip.

He snickered again, and lowered himself. His fingers started to pump faster and his tongue found its way to your clit. You breathed hard and gripped tightly to the couch and you gritted your teeth to hide the fact that you wanted to scream in pleasure.
With his tongue grinding quickly against your clit and his fingers pumping and curling in and out of you at a matched pace. You felt your body tightening already, your hands wanting nothing more then to grab onto Jungkook's hair but you didnt want to do anything to make him stop. Your breath quickened and your lower half began to tremble, the need for release building quickly. You bit your lip harder now, wanted nothing more that to just unravel but you knew the rules.

"Jungkook." I breathed out, but it was jolted by a slap on my pussy.

"Who am I to you?" He growled.

"I'm close, please, Jungk-" Another smack.

"Who am I?" He snarled.

"Daddy, please, can I cum." You said in a series of short breaths, making sure to get the full question out so he wouldn't stop.

"Yes baby." he moaned into your core.

You let out one loud heavy breath in relief and let the sensation over take you. Your knuckles turned white and your head fell back again as you let out one last moan, your body shaking in release.

"Daddy?" You said small, hoping that he would still be up for another few more minutes of distraction.

"Yes baby?"

"Can we go to bed?"

He chuckled and let you stand up before taking your hand and walking next to you to the bedroom. He helped you undress, mainly because he loved the way you got goosebumps with his soft touch. The moment you were fully naked and his hand was tossing your bra to the floor he started to pull his own clothes off, showing you all of your favorite things about him. He pulled you into him, his naked body against yours reigniting the fire in every corner of your body. His hands moved from your cheeks to around your back to pull you in even closer. You tried to deepen the kiss, licking along his bottom lip but he pulled away and smirked at you.