+18-CH.5

Author POV

"Spin the bottle of what?" You asked looking at Marilyn and the boys

"Dude are you dumb? spin the bottle of soju!" Marilyn said

"I'm not playing" you said and went to the kitchen

Marilyn followed you and you stopped to look at her.

"What?" You asked looking at her
"Please...look we are stuck here for gods know how long...we should at least have some fun" Marilyn said

"Fine...but I'm playing just for you" you said and followed her back in the living room

You sat down, Marilyn sat between Jin and Jungkook while you sat between Yoongi and Marilyn. Jimin placed the bottle on the floor and spinned it. It unfortunately landed on you.

"Okay...tell us a story from the stripclub" he said and everyone looked at me.

"Oh god okay...so this happened the night we escaped. So basically, a 60-year old man that paid around 65,000 dollars I think tried to rape me and luckily I was quick enough to scream for help..." You said and everyone looked at you shocked

"He even pulled a gun on her" Marilyn said

"Really? Poor you..." Jungkook said

You nodded and you continued playing.

You have been playing for more than a hour. You looked at the clock but couldnt see clearly what time it was. You rubbed your eyes and saw 4:40. You looked around and saw everyone sleeping. Marilyn was sleeping on top of Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were on the couch and Yoongi was sleeping against the wall. Namjoon had his head on Yoongis lap and Jungkook....wait where is Jungkook?

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Jungkook. He sat next to you and put his head on your lap. He started murmuring something you couldnt understand and then you felt his lips on yours. Suprisingly you didnt pull away. You felt his hands on your thighs as he carried you upstairs and into a room.

Warning smut pt.1

He sat on the bed and pulled you close to his body. He's  hand slid up your thigh as his tongue snaked into your mouth, deepening the kiss and heating up the air around you. You pushed up on your knees and climbed onto his lap, smirking at the feeling of his strong hands ghosting beneath your skirt and kneading your thighs. You pulled his head against yours, kissing him harder and more passionately. Heat was pulsing between your spread thighs as you felt his firm bulge pressing against your clothed core, a moan slipping from his mouth as you rolled your hips and gave his lower lip a tug.

"Fuck," he muttered, a soft groan quickly swallowed by your hungry mouth as you thirsted for more of him. His restless hands made their way further up your thighs, teasing the sides of your panties with his calloused fingers. The cool room was heating up as sounds of wet lips and muffled moans flooded your ears, echoing in your brain and urging you to keep going.

Your hands travelled down his neck and rested on his biceps, giving them a rough squeeze as you rolled your hips against him.

"Jungkook" you groaned, bucking yourself forward as his warm palms rubbed up and down your soft thighs.

"Mm?" he hummed as his lips attached themselves to your neck, nipping and sucking at your exposed collarbone like it was something to be devoured.

"N-need you," you breathed, throwing your head back at the feeling of his warm tongue swirling around your skin, "need you to show me."

He chuckled against your neck and you could feel his teeth on your skin as he smiled.

"Show you what?" he mumbled, reaching behind you beneath your skirt and giving your ass a firm squeeze.

"T-that," you breathed, "show me that. Show me how you want me."

He pulled away, resting his head against the back of the bed. A darkness flooded his eyes with lust as he observed you through hooded lids, his tongue darting out of his mouth to lick his swollen pout.

"H-how I want you?" he stuttered, running his fingers over your legs as your eyes fell shut.

"Yes Master," you pleaded, "do what you want. Show me what you like, how you like it." you breathed, opening your eyes to find his face very close to yours.

"Mm, how do I want you?" he wondered out loud, snaking his fingers around the insides of your thighs and running them over the hem of your panties. "For starters, I want you wet for me," he breathed, staring into your eyes as he pulled your panties to one side and dipped a finger between your slick folds.

You moaned in response, bucking your hips into his hand as a sly grin creeped up his cheeks.

"Like that, babe? You want me to touch you?" he cooed, sinking his middle finger into your entrance as he spread your wetness to your clit with his thumb. You squirmed on top of him, keening in response his touch as he absorbed your features, completely in awe of you.

"Y-yes," you muttered, you mouth falling agape as his thumb began to draw small, concentrated circles on your swollen bundle of nerves.

"Fuckin' soaked for your master huh," he smirked, and you gasped as his words made your mind run wild.

"Y-yes master," you spoke back, resting your forehead against his as he sunk another finger into your heat.

"So tight, too," he whispered, his breath hot on your lips. "Need to get you ready for my thick cock."

That was it. You needed more of this.

"Master, fuck," you whimpered, pushing down on his fingers to force him deeper inside of your heat. "Need you to fuck me."

"You sure, princess?" he asked, his tone almost condescending. "You really think you can handle it?" he whispered, meeting your gaze as his strong hand came down on your thigh, hard.

You gulped, squeezing his biceps harder than ever as his fingers moved freely inside of you. "Y-yes," you nodded, burying your face in his neck and scattering wet kisses along his jaw.

"Fuck, babe," he groaned, rubbing your thigh.

"Come on, Master." you grinned against his skin

He let out a shaky breath, squeezing your hip with his right hand to prompt you off of his fingers. You groaned at the loss, detaching your lips from his neck and meeting his gaze as he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked each one clean.

"So delicious," he whispered after releasing his index finger with a 'pop.'

"Gonna tell me what you want, Master?" you asked, mentally drooling as he stood at the end of the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head, making quick work of his belt buckle and pushing his jeans down his thighs. His bulge was violently straining his briefs, begging for mercy as your core throbbed in anticipation.

"Want this," he leaned over you, tugging at your skirt, "off."

×  ×  ×

(A/n: a very very long chapter for you)