kill her- CH.2

"I'm not a stranger...I'm jeon Jungkook"

"What makes you think i know- oh shit" she said and hid her face

"Are you hiding from someone?" I asked

"Yeah can you help me and my friends?" She asked

"Of course.." I said and smirked

End of his pov,your pov

"Imma go get them" i said

I ran to the bathroom and explained to the girls what just happened. They fortunately agreed and ran with me to his table. He was with 4 other guys. We introduced ourselves to each other and were ready to go.

"Okay we're ready!" I said and felt two hands on my waist

"Here you are..." I heard from behind me.

"Hey how about you let that girls waist right the fuck now..." Jungkook said and pulled me towards him

"How about you shut the fuck up before i blow your brain up" he said and showed his gun.

Jungkook chuckled and kneeled him to his stomach. He immediately turned to us and screamed run. We all started running for our lifes. While we were running we heard gunshots. We hid behind a truck while Jungkook and the others were shooting at them

"I didn't know that the world was more dangerous than the stripclub, what the fuck" Marilyn said and a gunshot was heard.

We closed our eyes from the noise and when we opened them we saw Samantha on the floor.

"Samantha? SAMANTA PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!" I said crying over her.

"Sam...look we're outside open you eyes sweetie..." Marilyn said shaking her body but no response.

I hugged Samantha and shook her body.

"Please Sam...please open YOUR FUCKING EYES SAMANTHA!!" Marilyn said and cried. They were best friends even before working in the stripclub.

I sat up and went in the front where they were shooting. I saw that only Oscar was standing, Alex and Gray were probably dead. When they saw me they stopped. I took Jungkooks gun from his hands and pointed at Oscar. He just chuckled.

"Are you happy, huh? You killed Sam!" I said

"Really? Thats a count for me" he said

"You all should burn in hell...you all did terrible things to us and we didnt say anything because we really thought you were going to save us" i said and loaded the gun i was holding

"You won't do it...not after she died... You remember right? How you killed her?" he said and pointed his gun at me

"STOP! YOU KILLED HER AND MADE ME BELIEVE I DID" i said having trouble breathing

"I dont think-" and there lied his dead body.

I looked behind me at Jungkook who killed Oscar. I dropped the gun on the floor and cried. I fell down and looked at his dead body. I felt Jungkook's hand on my shoulder. He nodded and helped me up so we could go.

I went back to Marilyn to see what happened. Hoseok was with her and was checking Sam's pulse.

"I dont feel it.." He said

"No no no...NOOOO" Marilyn said and hugged her.

He took Sam's body from Marilyn and went to God's know where. We all got inside a car and drove to their house.

~30 minutes later ~

We were finally at their house. It was outside the town and surrounded by tall trees so it wouldnt be noticeable. I also saw some bodyguards at the gate and in the yard.

"Why do you have bodyguards?" I asked

"Safety" jungkook said

We all got out of the car and entered the house. I looked around amazed. It wasnt a big ass house with a huge tv and hundreds of rooms. It was a wooden house with 5 rooms, a kitchen and 3 bathrooms. There was no tv, no maids, no garden full of flowers. The curtains were closed, the lights were off...

"Hello girls.." We heard a female voice

×  ×  ×

(A/n: who in the hell put the muffins in the freezer?)