Practice makes perfect

Eliana's POV

After getting ready for school. I went downstairs to make breakfast. "Hey girl". I said to lili. "Hey". She said and went back to looking at her phone.

I made fried eggs to eat with my toast. "So do you still date Chad"? I asked her trying to make conversation. "Nope, that ship sailed". I sat next to her and I ate my breakfast. "Oh what hapened"? I asked.

"Well I didn't really like him like He did so I broke things off". She said and I was kinda surprised they were dating for like a month that's really long for her.

"Do you miss him"? I ate my stuff out. "I don't know". "Okay well, I'll see you in school".I said and left after washing my dishes.

I drove to school and Parked my car.I looked around and I saw Sam and Liam hugging and Then she gave him a kiss. They were by his car so I decided not to intervein. I wlked down the halls Re learning my script so It'll be freash for tonight.

Tonight is the play and I'm kind of nervous but then again I'm exstatic. After five minuets the bell for school rang so I went into my science class and wait for everyone to come in.

Students did even the teacher but the person I wanted here the most isn't here. I sat back in my chair looking at the door every minuet while the teacher teached trying to see if he'll show up.

"Guys graduation is in three weeks". A girl said interupting the teacher. I scoffed at her. People were talking to each other about it and I just wrote down the notes.

Graduation is going to be nice I guess after graduation I was thinking about going to study in newyork but that's only if life of mines doesn't end.

After my classes I went in the caferteria with Sam and we ate our food and talked about boys But I din't see zach there. "Liam is zach coming to school"? I asked. "Nope". I sighed soflty and then nodded.

"Ok sam I have to get to practising". I said. "Okay, I'll see you later". She and I walked away. I walked into the teather and started to practice for tonight.

****

Oh my gush I'm so nervouse there are so many people here. I looked at the seating and there were so many people. I bit on my nails nervously.

I got dressed in my clothes and re learned my script. "Juliet Get in your place". My teacher yelled and tried to organise everyone.

'Okay you could do this'. I said to myself. I went on the stage and sid my thing and All my fears of tonight went away. I said all my lines and did what I had to do in the best way I can. When The kissing scene came on I got in my right place and said my lines.

Drew took my hands in his" If I profane with my unworthiest handThis holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready standTo smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss".

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this,For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss". I said.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too"? Drew asked. "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer". I said.

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair". Drew said.

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake". I said to him.

I look behind Drew and I could see Zach watching me. He was here, he came. He was sitting with his friends and sam was sitting with them, she gave me a smile.

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take". He told me and he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged". He said after the kiss. "Then have my lips the sin that they have took". I looked at Drew with emotion.

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again". Drew said and kissed me again. I looked at Zach and he looked tensed.

I looked away and continued with my lines. When the play was done eveyone clapped and I felled great. Drew hugged me and I hugged him back cause I was happy I got everything done smoothly.

"I love you eli". Sam said and I looked at her and she was really smiling. I looked over at Zach and he looked at drew and lookd back at me. I forgot I was still hugging him. I pulled away and walked backstage.

I got dressed in the clothes I came with and left with my stuff after talking to my teacher. "Oh my gush Eli you did really good I'm so proud of you my mother said". "Thank you". I said and hugged her.

"Where's dad"? "He's at work". She said and we walked off together.I talked to Sam and the guys and after that I went home. I'm really tired. 

********************

New chapter coming out tomorrow

                                              Other social medias

Tik tok: exotic.bhadie 

Youtube: exotic.bhadie

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie 

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE****** FAN***** SHARE***** COMMENT