don't give up

*Play music*

Zach's POV

I had tears streaming down my face and I was breathing heavily. I couldn't spend another time in here, I needed to get some fresh air. I took a seat on one of the benches and put my face in my palms.

"Are you okay Zach, Your having a panic attack". He said. "I'm fine". I said but I couldn't stop breathing fast. "Calm your breathing down, count from one to ten slowly and it will go away". He said and I did it.

I couldn't breath. "One.. Two.. three... Four.. four.. Five". I gasped for air after I said the numbers. "Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. ten". I closed my eyes and breathed again.

"How did you know that"? I asked him.

"My sister use to have panic attacks so I had to learn to help her". He looked sad and looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry man". "It's okay".

His little sister died from sever anxiety when she was just seven

He was devastated. She use to get bullied in her school And it lead her to death. More tears came down my face as I thought about Eliana. I don't want her to die too, I don't want her to leave me.

"Why didn't she tell me, How long did she know she had this". I asked rhetorically not expecting an answer.

"Sam said that she had it since she was eleven". I looked up at his confused. "Well why didn't she get cured"? I asked.

"She said she didn't want to". Liam said. She knew all this time she was going to die not caring who she's going to hurt.

"I don't want her to go". I said crying again like a little puss. "We all do, Let's go back inside". He said stretching out his hand ..and I got up and we walked back inside. As soon as we got there the doctor came and stood in front of Eliana's Family.

"Is my daughter Okay"? Her father asked and the doctor took off his glasses. It was like my eras was clogged as soon as I heard his words.

*Play music*

"I'm sorry, She's dead". He said. I felt like my world just felt apart. I  looked at her family and they were crying out loud, Her mother dropped to the floor crying  and her father held her crying too.

She didn't know how she will hurt someone and now she's gone. Sam was crying into Liam's chest.

Why did I have to make this bet on her, why did I have to fall In love. I looked at her father with tears in my eyes and he looked at me. "Let me see her". Her mother said. "Come this way". He said and we all went inside. They walked up t her body and cried touching her trying to wake her up but she won't wake up.

After a few minuets they left the room crying and I slowly walked up to her. Looking at her pale body laying there. She wasn't moving she looked like she was sleeping but this tie she's dead.

Why her why couldn't be me, why did she have to leave me. Tears flew down my face as I held unto her hands. "I'm sorry". I kept saying to her.

Why couldn't my last days with her be some good memories. 'Now you have to live with the guilt'. I said to myself.

"I'm not ready for you to leave me, Eliana I love you". Was last words I said before Kissing her on her foreheads. She always use to say that she loved forehead kisses.

Before I walked out of the door I gave her one last look back and I could of sworn I saw her get up from her body and say she loved me back until I blinked my eyes twice and it was just my imagination.

"Your really gone". A lump filled my throat and then came more tears. I walked out of the hospital heading straight to my car. I got in and I was filled with rage and I started punching my car wheel.

"I'm sorry". I cried. I took off in my car heading to the private beach where we shared our beautiful memories.

When I got there I took out my bottle of tequila and walked along the beach. I drank out of the bottle and I started to remember every memory we ever had here.

Flashback

"Babe, Oh my gush" She  squealed at Me. I watched as her face  beamed in the sunlight. I watched her as she looked at my set up.

"Come". I  pull her hand and we sat on the towel. "It's been some time since we had some alone time". She blushed looking down with her beautiful eyes.

I said and took out some soda's from the basket. "I'm glad you brought me here, Thank you". "Your welcome baby girl". I said and she blushed. She has such and amazing smile. I  took a slice of pie and put it in front of her my mouth and she ate it.

We ate while watching the water clashed along the shore. I just felt like I could trust her. "I was eight when it happened". I said out of the blue. "What happened"? she asked kind of confused.

End of Flashback

I drank out of the bottle tripping on the sand. Why her. I kept hearing het voice in my head I love you too.

Flashback

"You ready for that kiss"? She asked me Seductively. I stood up and walked over to her. "Babe you sexy". I said placing my hand on her waist.

"I love your eyes". I  said and she giggled.

"Thank you". I bite my lips. "Where's my kiss"? I asked.

She came closer to me and gave me a peck on my lips. "That's it"? she rolled her eyes playfully and placed her lips on mines and her hand on my neck and started to make out with me.

I bring my  lips up to hers. I kissed her on her jaw and then went back to her lips.

End of flashback

The rain started to fall and I was just sitting here. I tossed the bottle to the side and groaned. I looked at the waves and I just stood up.

I can't do this without of you. I walked into the water feeling the water reach my waist.

Flashback

"You coming"? I asked and she sighed. She took of her shoes and then slowly took off her dress looking around the beach to see if people were there.

"There's no one here babe". I said and she Took off her dress and walked into the beach While I looked at her with a smirk on my face.

She had on my black bra and my lace underwear. "Stop looking at me". She told me and flinched when the cold water touched her skin.

"What you mean stop looking at you. Your distracting". I said and she swam up to me.

End of flashback

I get under the water closing my eyes feeling the oxygen leave my body.

"Don't give up". I heard her voice then I swam up to the surface. She wasn't there and she is never coming back.

'Don't give up'

End the music

********************

New chapter coming out tomorrow

                                    Other social medias

Tik tok:Itz mahliana

Youtube:Mahliana tv

Snapchat:hisbabygirl2343

Twitter:Mahliana p

Instagram:lifewithmahliana

soundcloud:Mahliana Tv

VOTE******FAN*****SHARE*****COMMENT