prologue & chapter 1

why am I Katerina Petrova? Couldn't it be someone else? Not that I would let anyone else have this burden. It's my responsibility now, to be her, but seriously, I'm the complete opposite of her! my friends said so themselves! All of them! and I have around, the entire University as my friends, and before you ask, yes, I am friends with the teachers, granted I was going to graduate a year early, they all said that I was the complete opposite of her because they didn't understand stand why I slightly liked her character.

Well, at least I remember the music from the twenty first century. I'll at least have that to keep me grounded, and at least she already have birth, albeit a few seconds ago, I even got to name her! I was surprised at that. though I named her something different, her name was, Lilith Marie Petrova, but I had a feeling that whomever adopted her would change her last name at least. I was happy that I got to name my daughter.

I was also slightly happy that I could change what bad things Katerina did, well at least some of this things that she did, because, I wouldn't be around to do the other things. Then my happiness came to end, my daughter was going to be taken, but I interfered with what was going to happen by threatening my father.

"If you even think about taking my daughter away from me, I will MURDER you."

The look on my face, he believed me, he left the room, without my daughter. I held her for the first time, my stomach fluttered, I was crying. "My beautiful, beautiful little girl."

A week later, I left the place I lived in, I gathered my money and my possessions, as well as some food for my travels. I met Elijah Mikaelson, he was kind. But I didn't feel attracted to him in anyway. he offered me a place to stay but I declined, I knew that it was just for his brother, Niklaus, I then went away from there as quick as possible to not get tangled in with the originals.

It was a few years later that I met Elijah again, this time, he seemed a bit more abundant and albeit reluctantly, I agreed, I was lucky that he took me in, at least then I would spend my last moments before death even hoping to see my little girl again. Follow me as this happens and as my life becomes crazier and crazier. Let's start at the beginning shall we?

I was in shock, I couldn't feel a thing as the truck struck me, I knew one thing for certain, my head flew off my shoulders and into the street. Well, sorry sissy, it seems you'll have to do the dishes now.

It seemed only a moment passed, I heard a cry, a baby's cry. I looked around and saw the woman that held said baby, oh shit, I just gave birth, oh I know, this is just a dream. Yes, that's it just a dream. "It's a girl." The lady said.

"Can I hold her?" I asked as I held my arms out, reaching for the baby. The lady looked at me in confusion before handing the new born to me. It was then that a man can in looking pissed. He made his way towards me, I recognized him and what he was going to do, so I acted quickly."if you even think about taking my daughter away from me, i will murder you."

the look on my face, he believed me, he left the room, storming out of the room like a toddler throwing a tantrum, without my daughter. i held her for the first time, my stomach fluttered, i was crying. "my beautiful, beautiful little girl." 

The lady looked at me for a few moments in shock before leaving the room as well. I held my little girl close while, inside, I was panicking. Please tell me that this is a dream. Please, God!

I am sorry, but you died to soon.

What?

It wasn't your time to die so I decided to give you a little gift as a sorry, you went the one that was supposed to get hit by that truck, it was your sister, but you had been decapitated so I couldn't just revive you. People saw your head get severed from your body. So here we are, since this person does for a second, I decided to give you her life, her name, as you know, is Katerina Petrova. I also am going to give two favors as an apology, so what do you want?