Fifty

Rosa - J Balvin

A door barges open, followed by heavy grunts and drunken slurs stepping through with a door slamming shut only moments later.

Taemin huffs annoyedly as he holds onto Jimin's waist to keep him from tumbling to the ground, meanwhile the drunken man giggles under his breath with a few hiccups.

"Are we going to have some fun?"

The eye roll is evident in Taemin's gaze, but his heart was racing in his chest in anxiety as Jimin pulls away from him and stumbled around the dim lit dorm, hoping he doesn't fucking break anything.

Thank goodness Taemin has the dorm to himself tonight.

"This doesn't look like my dorm," Jimin groggily points out, going to the couch and plops down, "My head is dizzy."

Of course it is you drunken idiot.

Without another word, Taemin goes up to him and grabs his arms to gently sit him up, removing the harness off his body. Jimin is giggling again, making Taemin raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you laughing?"

Jimin's eyes twinkled, "I'm hard."

Truth to his word, Jimin is in fact hard, and the jeans weren't exactly hiding it. Taemin was forced to tear his eyes away from Jimin's pelvis, going over some heavy breathing techniques before continuing to take off his straps.

"Be a good gatita and please behave," Taemin mutters under his breath and goes to unbutton his shirt, "Tonight you're staying here. I don't trust you being alone like this."

His face is suddenly guided up to meet Jimin's gaze, who's tilting his head with a grin, "Are you still mad amor?"

"Very."

And Jimin slams their lips together without wasting a beat.

The desperate desire from their first kiss is still there, if anything worse and more needy. Taemin's mildly tipsy mind was toying with him by this point, between logic or the haze of the alcohol. Somehow he still finds his hands pushing Jimin down on the couch, getting on top of him while unbuttoning his shirt.

Their lips move messily, maybe a bit too hot and aggressively. Jimin's hands digs Taemin's back through the silk golden shirt, yanking him closer to his body while the other trails a hand to his thigh, gripping it tight from his jeans.

"We need to stop," Taemin mumbles, pulling away, "We both are not good right now."

"Undress me then."

Taemin and Jimin's eyes are intense, glittering in desire with this narcotic need to lose themselves with their state being the excuse to do just that.

Blame it on the alcohol, easy.

So Taemin pulls away from Jimin's body, hoisting him up to wrap his legs around his waist as he goes to his bedroom. Jimin is kissing his neck, messily tugging his hair while Taemin fights back his brutal urges to yank his clothes off and fucking him on the hallway instead before throwing Jimin on the bed.

Jimin stares at him with his wide eyes, following him as Taemin walks to one of the drawers in his room. He pulls out a white t-shirt and walks back to Jimin, leaving the clothing aside and yanks Jimin by the arm to the edge of the bed.

"I won't take advantage of you," Taemin says drily, making Jimin's facial features soften, "So I will help you get dressed, then we will watch a movie until you fall asleep. Okay?"

Nothing was said after that, so Taemin took that as a signal to proceed. He removes Jimin's shirt, revealing the mural of tattoos on his beautiful body. It's upsetting how he has this habit of covering the ones one his neck, even though they're so fucking sexy.