124

Leon- Pink (Male Version)

This has got to be the most slowest detention Yeosang had ever been to. Not only did the teacher not leave the room once just so Yeosang can breathe for a while, but he was forced to sit next to Jimin throughout the whole entire period.

What was the reason for that? Well the teacher said it would help getting use to being close to him so it won't be so unbearable outside the classroom.

That was a shit excuse.

They had literally no space to even sit properly on the rectangle table, legs brushing from time to time that would result with a murderous glare from both boys but lips sealed. It was awkward enough when Jeongguk had to be here, but once he was released then that angry tension was building up to every passing minute.

Being this close only made Yeosang recheck his reasoning as to why he couldn't stand Jimin in the first place; He's purposely breathing too damn heavily, he keeps bouncing his leg and that just forces their legs to collide at some point, he smells like cotton candy and the sweetness was almost like poison to Yeosang's nose. He won't stop fucking shuffling and being so damn obnoxious without even saying anything!

Yeosang just can't fucking stand him!

At all!

That's why when the teacher finally announced their detention to be over, Yeosang didn't hesitate by a second to shoot out of the seat and practically bolted himself out of the room without turning back.

There was no clear destination that he had in mind to where to go to, but he found himself storming into a bathroom and leaning against the sink to gather his composure. Perhaps he threw water to his face a couple of times over, trying to ease the even more busted lips and cut on his forehead. Maybe his black eye needed it too and the new bruise on his cheekbone.

Stupid fucking locker and Jeongguk's strength to slam him that hard.

No, actually stupid fucking Jimin for taking the first swing at him first! None of this would've happened if he didn't march straight towards him and did a rematch of round one.

Yeosang would've probably caught up to him after they were released and finished what he started after detention, but Taemin's text messages circulating his mind stopped him.

The Groupchat, his worry, perhaps his broken Korean a bit, was what made Yeosang somehow keep himself steady. He doesn't know Taemin like that at all, but he's seen him around and anyone could tell he's such a good soul.

He's the type of person anyone would hate to disappoint and that's how Yeosang feels right now, and he hates it.

He doesn't like feeling bad for the things he does, yet despite that he couldn't control the way his feet began to move and walk down the empty hallway of the school at Taemin's words get the best of him.

Back to the detention classroom, hoping Jimin is still there.

Yeosang is so going to regret this-

Oh.

Hm.

When Yeosang arrived to the classroom, he sees it completely empty.

Well, how unfortunate.

Oh well he tried.

And right when he was about to turn around to leave, he hears a small whimper all the sudden.

Yeosang froze midstep.

Oh hell no if this turns into a fucking horror film moment-

Another whimper that followed by the muffled sob echos the classroom and Yeosang takes a better look around slowly. Maybe he walked a little further to the noise and finally he could hear a voice.