Prologue

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Characters, names, businesses, places, and incidents either is the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or even actual events is purely coincidental.

Ps: Im not sure if I'm going to edit some chapters in this story (bc it's cringy but at the same time I'm lazy to edit).   

*****

"Once upon a time, a princess fell in love with the prince. The prince was tall, dark-skinned, and handsome. He was the most intelligent and bravest prince in the town. Little did the princess know that her servant for many years loved her to the point that he was willing to kill anyone just to prove his love to the princess. However, the princess did not like anyone aside from the prince. In the end, the princess and the prince got married, while the servant still doing his job and loving the girl from afar."

"Father, why is it always the princess and the prince get married at the end of the story?" a curious soft voice of a little girl.

"Because they are always meant to be, Xeayah." the father said while brushing his daughter's hair.

"What about the servant?"

"The servant is willing to kill people just to prove his love, Xeayah. That is something na kailangang iwasan agad. You do not kill or hurt other people just to prove your love to someone. Because there are many ways to prove your love to someone, there's no need to hurt other people. Remember, Xeayah. If you love someone who can hurt other people, run. That's being obsessed, possessive, and being obsessed is unhealthy."

>>>>>

Are you ready to fall in love with a criminal?

*****
MY MAN IS A CRIMINAL
Written by: Iamurwriter