Candor or Dauntless

"Dauntless." answered Natalie after Andrew's turn.

"Ok," began Andrew, "put on some of Evelyn's clothes and leave the apartment."

"Don't be ridiculous Andrew, she can't do that." exclaimed Jeanine.

"I'm down! Evelyn?" Natalie smirked.

"Sure go for it." Evelyn pointed at her closet.

Natalie picked out a white shirt and blue skirt and went into the bathroom to get changed.

"I swear that girl is going to become factionless." Jeanine muttered.

Natalie came back out attempting to look professional and Erudite.

Tori burst out laughing and high-fived Natalie.

"Very professional Natalie." she laughed.

"Ay it's your faction." Natalie feigned offence but she couldn't help but smile.

"Not for much longer." Tori reminded.

"Now Jeanine are you going to be able to remain calm when I leave here or do you need to leave so you aren't complicit?" Natalie questioned.

Jeanine rolled her eyes, "Just be careful."

"I always am." she grinned as she went to open the door.

"Stand up straighter!" Jeanine called after her.

Evelyn laughed and gave Natalie a thumbs up.

Natalie did a round of the floor that Evelyn's apartment was located on and the four were waiting for her in the doorway when she came back. Jeanine looked unimpressed but the other three were all laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh loosen up Matthews!" Natalie shut the door behind her.

"Oh well you're funeral." Jeanine muttered.

"God you should have chosen drama, you are so dramatic!"

Jeanine went to speak but Natalie cut her off, "Drama is a waste of time and for fools, I know."

The other three broke out into hysterics again.

"She's sussed you out Jean." Andrew stated after his stomach stopped aching from his laughing fit.

"Now she is going to tell you to calling her 'Jean' because nicknames are illogical." Evelyn spoke up but was still out of breath from laughing.

Tori started punching the air from giggling and Marcus started choking.

"Well fuck the lot of you and Marcus how are you even here?" Jeanine replied.

"Calm down honey, no need to be tetchy." responded Marcus, winning another eye roll from Jeanine.

After everyone had calmed down, they were back in their original positions.

"Ok," Marcus got everyone's attention, "Jeanine, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Oooooo." said Tori and Evelyn in unison.

"Candor." replied Jeanine.

"What a shocker!" Tori feigned shock earning a small laugh from Natalie.