*15*

MOONBYUL'S POV

    A blackheaded girl literally jumped on me which I immediately caught in time before both of us fall on the floor. 

  "I missed you, honeybunch!" she giggled. My friends behind me made a puking sound which made me turned over to them with a death girl to behave while this lady is straddling on my arm and squealing in excitement making me want to almost roll my eyes.

  "Oh right,  haha Are these your uhm... Assistants? Hi! I'm Byul's future wife, could you move my stuff in her room for me?" She pointed at Wheein, Hwasa and Solar. I mentally gasped at her words. Oh no she didn-

  "Hi I'm Solar! Moon Byul's FRIEND and also HEIRESS OF THE SUN CLAN." Solar said through her gritted teeth. This ain't good.

"I'm Wheein. Heiress of Wind Clan. Not an assistant but also her friend." Wheein flashed a fake smile but her eyes boring unto Isabella held a displeasing look. 

  "I'm Hwasa. Heiress of Water Clan. I dunno if you have ever red the book about our clans and how Byul's Clan are allies with ours therefore were friends with her . I'm sure all elite people have been taught about us or have you ever listened to class at all but it's alright. I would always understand such topic wouldn't fit in a pea-sized brain." 

  "Hye-jin!" I warned her but she just rolled her eyes. 

  "Oh, My bad hahaha! Peas can also make you smart, isn't that right? Pleasant to meet you." Isabella raised her eyebrows and forced a smile and didn't bother apologizing for  calling them my assistant.

 "I can't say the same to you." I heard Hwasa mumbled under her breath but Wheein nudged her.

 "Uhm... Why don't we go to the garden for a cup of tea with my friends?" I said trying to lessen the awkwardness this girl created. Out of all things, my friends definitely doesn't wanna be called a commoner. What was her brain even thinking? She lost the chance of her being close to them.

 "That sounds splendid! But I was kinda expecting it would only be the two of us." she said making Solar roll her eyes. 

  "Actually, I have something to do today. You go ahead." Hwasa dodged the invite and grabbed her purse and walked out of the room.

  "Wheein and I have plans to find someone today. Maybe next time." Solar grabbed Wheeins shoulder and pulled her close to her side. 

  "We- We have? Who-" Wheein asked, completely confused. 

   "We have! Did you forget?" Solar squeezed her shoulder and widening her eyes towards Wheein as if telling her to ride along.

  "Oh! H-Hahaha we have! You guys enjoy without us. Think of it as a date."I mentally facepalmed. You have got to be kidding me!

"Oh goody! What are we waiting for sugar pop? Let's go!!" She giggled and pulled me out of the room. I honestly didn't wanna be alone with this girl. She almost harrassed me when we were alone together. She ain't staying in my room ever! 

  What will Dior think of me when she saw me with her? Wait, why am I thinking of her? Stop it! I need a therapist to talk this out. But what should I talk about? How I slept in the same bed with Dior or how I kissed her? The more I think about it, the more I wanted for more...

Wait, STOP THINKING ABOUT THE KISS!

"Baby star, are you coming or what?" Isabella's voice pulled me back to reality. "I'am behind you." I replied as I slowed down my phase.

This is gonna be an exhausting day for me.

DIOR'S POV

     I asked Madam about what happened last night. She said she didn't hear anything nor did she remember locking anybody's room before going to bed.

   "Why Sweetheart, What happened last night?" I gulped upon hearing Madam's question. Should I tell her? 

"Uhm.. About last night.. I-I got locked up inside my room with Master Byul." Her eyes widen and she stopped wiping the window. 

"Listening......" she urged me to continue. 

 "And... I uhm... Felt hot. Almost burning me alive..." she gasped, putting her hand on her mouth. "What happened to master Byul?" she asked.

  "She felt cold as if her body is turning into ice. So we had an idea that would last us throughout the night. Which is to cudd- Uhm.. I mean hug to balance our temperature. " her eyebrows raised. 

 "Are you sure you guys didn't do more than just a hug?" she interrogated. A flash of memory last night invaded my mind.

The kiss... 

I quickly shook my head to get the thought out of my head.

 "N-No?"

"Darling, is that a question or an answer?" she chuckled. 

  "I mean No Madam." I repeated and cleared my throat as it felt like dry. 

"That's weird. Aren't they suppose to do more than just hug all night?" she mumbled to herself as she scratched her head.

  "W-What, Madam?" I asked. My ears must've been playing tricks on me. "Oh nothing dear." she smiled and handed me the mop. 

  "Now go on with your house chores." I bowed my head and turned on my heels to clean the main hall. 

    I started mopping on the floor and hummed a random melody to keep myself entertained as I do my work. 

I wiped the sweat trickling down my forehead with the back of my hand when a hand tapped on my shoulder making me jump in surprise only to find the beautiful black-headed girl Master Byul was with last night. I was about to greet her when she suddenly wrapped her arms around me so tightly.

"H-Ca-Can't B-Breathe!" I gasped for air. 

 "O-Oh! haha My apologies." she giggled. I noticed she was not alone.She is with the cute blue haired girl . I also remember her with Master Byul last night. She was also grinning at me, showing her deep dimples. 

 "My name is Solar, Heiress of Sun Clan and this is Wheein, Heiress of Wind Clan." my eyes widen when I realized their status. I immediately bowed down and avoided eye contact as much as possible. Both of them look luxurious and stunning yet behind those pretty faces, who knows what mischievous ideas they have in stored.

  "NO! no! Please don't bow. Stand properly.." She ushered me to stand . I am freaking out on the inside. Madam Mina warned me about them and their games are cruel, being their next victim is the last thing I wanna be.

"H-How m-may I help you Young Miss?" I said shakily. I clutched the mop handle tightly and paranoia started to kick in . 

" Were here to be friends with you." W-What? 

 Miss Wheein and Miss Solar giggled and hooked their arms in either side of my arms. 

  I blinked twice, no words came out of my mouth...

What kind of trick is this?

HELLO GUYS! SORRY I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPDATE HAHAHA BUT HERE IT IS! COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY! XOXOX