Morning Fun

Quinn was the first to wake up the next morning. She was being spooned by Y/N who was being spooned by Brittany who was being spooned by Santana. She smiled at the sight of her girls and went to lay back down when she felt something poking her in the back. Confused, she reached back and felt Y/N's hardness. She gasped and then smirked gently palming her through her pajama pants. Y/N squirmed a little then stilled. Brittany was the next to wake, quickly followed by Santana. "Good morning Quinnie." Quinn quickly shushed both girls and nodded her head toward where her hand was. The girls looked and smirked. Quinn began stroking Y/N as the girl squirmed and stretched, her eyes fluttering open. "Good morning baby." Brittany said. "Mmm, good morning to you too." Y/N's voice was rough with sleep. Quinn got a little more bold and slipped her hand into Y/N's boxers, grabbing the warm stalk of meat. Y/N threw her head back and moaned. "Jesus Quinn." The blonde smirked and began to stroke faster. Santana had moved behind Y/N, kissing her neck. "You like that baby? You like how Quinn is stroking your cock? You gonna cum all over her hand?" Y/N whimpered at the Latina's words. Quinn felt Brittany behind her as she whispered in her ear "You're doing so good Quinnie. You're making our girl feel so good." Quinn sighed at the blondes words and focused on her job of making Y/N cum. Y/N began to thrust into her hand and moan. "Fuck Quinn I'm gonna cum." Quin smiled and gently squeezed Y/N's shaft as the girl's cock pulsed before shooting hot white streaks on Quinn's hand. Y/N laid back panting as the girls looked at her lovingly. "God that was hot baby. We should do that more often." Y/N chuckled softly. "Maybe so Britt. Now how about pancakes?"