𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐍

Phxntom-Spider

Phxntom-Spider

Character: Pepper Potts

JESSICA!

Hello there! My name is Jessica! I've always loved Marvel since I was a kid, so basically grew up with it. I was 7 when I watch Iron Man, and going back I'll always thank my family for introducing me to Marvel. Never did I thought it would become such a huge part of my life. And since then... my love for this fandom will never go away.

I've seen other fandoms create their own community so I thought... why not have one for Marvel? And one thing led to another, here we are! By the way, our theme song will be The Avengers theme! Yes, I know... but it literally never gets old!

I choose Pepper as my character because of her striking personality of having to put up with Tony's chaotic energy (other words... she's the Queen!). Pepper knows her strength and I admire her for that. She always does everything herself and doesn't need anyone's approval. I may not look like her but I'm not afraid to say anything. And although she's just a human, that doesn't make her any less important or amazing.

Aka; The mother of MCU.

I'm both a writer and a graphic designer, and my stories are mostly Marvel fanfics. I love them with my whole heart and they mean the world to me. Not only that be I love to read so I might ask for some books every once in a while!

I created a discord account for the community and you should join if possible! It's so much fun to talk with other fans like myself. I'm known as Phxntom-Spider or TONY STANK. I love making new friends so don't be shy! (PM me for the link!)

My favorite characters will always be Peter Parker, Wanda Maximoff, and Loki Laufeyson. They are just so unique and beautifully done but I can't forget the heart and soul of the MCU, along with many others! The women of the MCU will always remain iconic and beloved!

My favorite movie will always be Avengers. Hands down the best in my opinion. But the other movies are masterpieces as well. The comics are a whole new world and don't get me started on the TV shows. Also, I will defend Marvel, so don't disrespect it.

I know too many Marvel references and I'm not afraid to use them! Watch me!

Anyway, hope you got to know me better! And would formally like to welcome you to the Mxrvel_community!