𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

lupa_the_bestia

lupa_the_bestia

Character: Wanda Maximoff

HALEY!

Helllloooo! My name's Haley!

I've been a huge fan of marvel ever since it was introduced to me and i love everything about it. 

I haven't been in the fandom for as long as some people, as I just joined about a year ago. 

My sister introduced the movies to my parents and me and I can't thank her enough for getting me into them. The first marvel movie that I ever saw was Black Panther, and I still love it to this day. I also seriously can't wait for the black widow movie and most of the other shows and movies coming in the new phase. I know they'e all going to be fantastic.

Though I love almost all of the movies, my favorite movie would have to be Thor: Ragnarok. it's just such a funny movie and all the characters that are introduced are just awesome. I love those good Loki moments vert much, which you totally get to see. And Taika Waititi did such a great job directing it. I also love Thor's short hair a lot more than his long hair, so that's a plus. It's just overall a great movie.

One of my favorite characters is Wanda Maximoff, as you can tell. She is just an all-out amazing character and an inspiration to me. She's the strongest avenger and no one can tell me otherwise.

Other than Wanda, I also love Loki and Natasha and practically everyone else. All of the strong women in the MCU are such icons and I love how they inspire many around the world.

I honestly love all of the actors. They were practically perfect for their roles  and are also all around really great people. Though if I had to choose, some of my favorites would have to be Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Hiddleston, and Brie Larson (go subscribe to her youtube channel!). There are others that I love just as much, but I'm not going to list them all, or else this might get longer than it already is. and I'm also very honored to share my name with the fabulous Hayley Atwell!

One thing I love to do is write. writing has always been something that I enjoy, for multiple reasons. whether it's because you can create your own worlds and characters, or just how you can express so much through your work. 

In my spare time, I honestly spend too much time on Wattpad. whether it's talking to others, or reading a story. I also love creating any type of graphic (even if I'm not that good at it). I also love to read, as it's always been a big part of my life. When I'm not doing any of those things, i'm usually playing soccer or softball. Or spending time with my sister and my friends.

Okay, I think that's about it. Sorry for how long this is.

Anyywayy, welcome to the marvel community! I can't wait to get to know all of you <33

-- h a l e y