𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑

LaufeysonStandom

LaufeysonStandom

Character: Loki Laufeyson

SOPHIA!

•••

Before I go ahead and start introducing myself, I know there's another Sophie inside the community and to not confuse anyone, please just call me Ephi. Thank you :)

Anyway, Hello! A lot of other admins may have welcomed you already but I'll do it anyway if you don't mind so welcome! Welcome to our beautiful community of amazing writers, artists, and galore.

To keep things short for an introduction, I'll just say that I'm very old spirited as a person. I like music, more specifically 80's rock. Groups like Queen, AC/Dc, and The Beatles just make me happy and ecstatic in any way. From the low toned keys to the high pitched guitars, I love every single note.
And overall, I'm just someone who takes high interest in anything musical.

I love Marvel in every form and aspect. Seeing that I was born into a Marvel loving family I was practically born into reading a few comics and watching a lot of the movies- on repeat.
Other than Marvel, I love myself some good old action packed movies. Sci-Fi just as well.
Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Narnia just take a huge place in my heart.

Oh and, thank you my dear uncle for having spent hours watching movies with me.

Oh and as you can tell, I'm a Loki fan. To the point where I have a sanctuary. Posters, comics, funkos, and all. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating.

I like Bucky, Thor, and Steve too lol.

That's probably all that I can think of at the moment- oh and I'm a crack head among these writers lmao. So if you joined the discord server, you'll know me to either be The Gif Queen or Crackhead2. You'll also know me as the girl who has an unhealthy amount of gifs in her photo's but who cares.

Oh lord, this introduction was longer than I thought... sorry...

Anyway, have fun and please do enjoy it! We're giving this community our all and we hope you'll love it just as much as we do.

- Love Ephi

•••