𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

-agxnt

-agxnt

Character: Melinda May

ALLY!

Hey everyone! I'm Ally, and although I started last year, I'm a huge fan of Marvel! The first marvel show I watched was Captain Marvel, and not gonna lie, I understood absolutely nothing. Then my mum showed me the Avengers movie and I fell in love with Nat!!

So, if you guys can't tell, I have kind of moved from the Main MCU (movies) to the TV Shows, specifically Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter. I will obviously be checking out the Netflix series too, I just don't have access at the moment.

I love writing, actually, and wrote quite a number of fics revolving around our sweet lil cinnamon roll known as Peter Parker. They are still on my old account so yeah.

I love reading too, and one of my all-time favourites will be Keepers of the Lost Cities, or Shadowhunters series. I'm currently re-reading The Dark Artifacts, I love it so much.

I am normally this awkward girl that no one befriends (I can go on and on about the number of betrayals but not here at least)... But, on Wattpad, I have TONS of friends, and you awesome people are also my friends 💕

Yeah I'm socially awkward in real life... *sigh*

Anyway, one main thing about being my friend.

Don't. Ever. Ever. Ever. speak ill of Marvel anyway. No calling of my king and queens ugly or offending them in any way.

Hehe.

One of my favourite Marvel movies is Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Captain America: Civil War. I think both movies are amazing, but then again, ALL Marvel movies are amazing.

Melinda May, some of you may not know, is one of the best Agents in SHIELD. She's also totally like a Mum to the Bus Kids (Watch Agents of SHIELD to understand).

I look up to the women of Marvel more, and some that inspire me include, Melinda, Daisy, Jemma, Nat.

I am very much in love with Melinda May, she's my queen.

Hope you guys enjoy being part of this Marvel Community!

Bye! 💕