𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑

olafismyspiritanimal

Character: Thor Odinson

SPIRIT!

Hi everybody, I'm Spirit!

I've been obsessed with Marvel for a couple of years now and I honestly don't have a clue of where I would be without it. My dad had always been into Marvel and would watch a few of the movies with my brother growing up, but for some reason as a young girl, I tended to try and stay away from it. I'm still not exactly sure why, maybe because of the way it was portrayed as a "boy thing" (it is DEFINITELY NOT a boy thing and that was just how it was shown in my experience)? Either way, it was probably one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. As I grew up though, I started watching more and more with them, but it never really hit me that I was an actual fan until my mom mentioned it to one of her friends saying something along the lines of "Oh yeah, Spirit really enjoys those movies."

And then from there on I really embraced my obsession. The people I know in person might tell you it's unhealthy but in reality I've never felt better... for the most part.

Some of my favorite characters include Thor Odinson, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Scott Lang, Peter Parker, and Bruce Banner. I tried coming up with my favorite movies but I was just so torn between them and gave up.

I love to write about marvel and have a couple of books on my account. I also love to make my covers, themes, and have a book of wallpapers, which is the reason I am so happy to be the graphic designer!

Marvel is such a huge part of my life and I am so excited and thankful to be apart of this community so I can find more people to share this love with! Hopefully, you will enjoy the experience of this as much as I know I will!

- Spirit