𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑

kara-raine

kara-raine

Character: Gamora

KARA!

Hello everyone and welcome to the community! I'm Kara and here's a few things about me! I've been writing on Wattpad for around two years, but I've been on Wattpad for around three years. Some more random things about me are: I have two dogs, my favourite dessert is tiramisu, and I can play the electric guitar.

Gamora is one of my favourite characters in the MCU and it's all because she is tough and listens to basically no one. She's set such a wonderful representation for women in the MCU and when I watch her in every scene, I feel a little bit of that tough energy in myself. Gamora's a fighter and just like her I won't stop fighting for the things I believe in.

My first Marvel film was Captain America: The Winter Soldier and after that I've just been in love with Marvel and everything they've made. I feel like Marvel films have helped me write and develop stories. As a plus, these movies' soundtracks are MARVELOUS. ( Mr. Blue Sky playing with dancing Baby Groot is such an iconically cute scene. ) I think it's easy to guess what my favourite Marvel film is by now, it's Guardians of the Galaxy. I feel so happy when ever I watch it and, who doesn't love a group of misfits teaming up to save the world?

Joining the community has been such a great experience and I hope that it will continue to grow! The people here are already incredibly nice and if they're like me, they'd love to make some Marvel fanatic friends! Hope to see you all participate with us!