𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑

cursedbybrie

cursedbybrie

Character: Carol Danvers

BRIE!

Hi! My name's Brie and on this account, I'll be one of the writers and the character Carol Danvers.

Carol is one of my all-time favorite heroes in the MCU. While there's a lot of controversy around her, I still absolutely adore her because Marvel was finally able to make a strong female character that has her own movie.

I remember first getting into Marvel when I was around seven or eight. I went to the movies with my brother, his friends, and my parents to watch Iron Man 3. At the time I remember being scared of the fake mandarin to the point where I had to leave the theatre. Since then I would occasionally watch the movies if my parents went out to see it including Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Dr.Strange. It wasn't until about two years ago that I started my "obsession."

It's incredibly hard to pick a favorite movie, but at the moment I'm going to have to say it's Guardians of the Galaxy. Quill is another one of my favorite characters, and everything about the movie was wonderful including the visuals, soundtrack, and plot itself.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm a writer for Mxrvel_Community and I'm excited to do more things on here and get to know everyone in the community better!