𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑

xxthatxbitchxx

xxthatxbitchxx

Character: Steve Rogers

ASPYN!

Hi ya'll, I'm Aspyn!

I have never really been a marvel kid. I always thought it was boring and a waste of my time, that is until last year! I started the first Iron man movie and I fell in love! It consumed me, I finished all of them in maybe a month. I couldn't resist Cap, he was so dreamy and honestly, he can get it! I found that I could escape when I watched the Marvel Movies, it was like my second home. When I first told my mom I was pansexual she didn't really accept me and I knew I had to give her time so I would watch these movies in my room and I immediately felt better. They are so captivating, I feel like the second that you watch them you can't stop!

None of my friends or family are really into the Marvel movies so I thought maybe I can fantasize over Steve Rodgers on  Wattpad, and that's when I found this community! Everyone apart of it is so welcoming and lovely, I always feel accepted and like they're my family. I can't wait for it to grow and we will learn more about each other!

I would also just like to let you guys know if any of you, I mean any of you, ever say that Marvel is boring or Captain America is ugly, what's the hype? I swear on Stan Lee's grave (may he rest in peace) I will come for you and I will delete your Wattpad account.

I write lots of stories (so far none of them marvel ughhh) and I love writing but more importantly I love graphic design, that's why I made a shop! I am so excited to be one of the 3 amazing graphic designers of this community! They both have so much talent<3 I have a dog and 2 cats which I love so much. I hope that you will join the community and be a member because well frankly it's awesome!

Alright that's it <333