𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑

superh3ros

superh3ros

Character: Shuri

AVERY!

Hi? I'm Avery, well actually it's Alexis. On another platform I got bullied for my name, so please refrain from calling me that. But, after meeting the admin and owner, I felt comfortable enough to share, because they truly are amazing people.

I started watching Marvel when it first came out. Me and my brother would always watch it together, and in the beginning, I never payed much attention to it, I believed it to be overrated, but as I got older, I started to enjoy the movies a lot more.

I chose Shuri as my character because she is underrated, yet shouldn't be. Shuri is a scientist, much like myself. I believe that if it can't be explained with science, it doesn't exist. Shuri also has an older brother, much like myself, that she get's along with pretty well. And hands down, Shuri is a badass (am I allowed to cuss here?)

When I am not writing or watching the Marvel movies, you can find me reading a good book in the corner. I've always been socially awkward, but once you get to know me, you'll realize to never go by first impressions. People call me sarcastic, nah I just have good comebacks. I'm not loud either, I just know how to express my opinions.

I love Marvel because it isn't boring. I have ADHD, and I have a hard time finding things that grasp my attention. Black Panther is my favorite movie, I love how all the characters' skin colors are diverse, proving that no matter what race you are, you are capable of astonishing things! Shuri will always be my favorite character, and Nat and Wanda aren't far behind. Strong female characters are always something I love when it comes to entertainment.

I am an interviewer for this community, and I hope we get to meet. I pray you learned a little about me and that I can learn a little about you too! Bye!

 I pray you learned a little about me and that I can learn a little about you too! Bye!