𝐂𝐎-𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐍

Ax1501

Ax1501

Character: Jessica Jones

AVA-MAY!

Hello everyone! My name is Ava-May, but you can call me Ava for short. I am a Co-Admin of the Marvel Community, and very honoured to be a part of such an amazing society!

I initially got into Marvel when I was fairly young, probably around five or six years old. I remember watching Iron Man 1 and being amazed at the arc reactors, the suits, and just Tony Stark in general. Seeing as I grew up in a household with five siblings where everyone loved Marvel, it's been a part of my childhood for a long time and it will continue to be. In case you didn't notice, I am Team Iron Man for life!

Things I do in my spare time? Honestly, I spend a lot of time on this platform meeting amazing people. But when I'm not doing that, I like to go ice-skating, I play basketball for my school's team and I spend a lot of time in the local music studio with my friends. If you don't find me in any of those places, you would probably find me in a hair salon dyeing my hair another crazy colour.

I LOVE all the Marvel movies, and it's really hard to choose my favourite one! Along with the movies, I've watched the TV shows a couple of times such as Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, however, I prefer the Netflix-Marvel shows, (I know many people will disagree!) and Jessica Jones is one of my favourites, therefore she is my character.

For those who don't know who she is, Jessica Jones is a Private Investigator working in Hell's Kitchen. Oh, and she's super-powered. I chose her as my character because although she's has a drinking problem, I feel like she's relatable and we share many attributes. Also, I kind of look like her if I do say so myself.

Anyway, I hope whoever reading this has a great day! Thank you for joining the Marvel Community!

— Ava