𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑

EiraPetrova

EiraPetrova

Character: Tony Stark

EIRA!

Hello, my loves!

The name is Eira and I have been a Marvel fan for so long that I am a fan first and a person later.

I am into many other fandoms but marvel was the first one I became a part of and will be a part of FOREVER.

The love goes so deep that I named my recently adopted dog Dormamu, weird...I know.

When Jess purposed this idea, there was nothing stronger than my desire to be part of this community. A place where we all can talk about the characters we love so much.

The first movie I watched was Iron Man and I was 9 or 10 at times and trust me I have never been so smitten over anything as I was by it and as the time passed my love for marvel kept growing and growing.

Tony Stark was my favourite from the very start and he is my literal heart now. His sass and snappy comments made me like him but his character growth was everything for me. The way he became a selfless KING fills my heart with adoration and don't even get me started on RDJ. That man can literal stab me and I'll say thank you and ask him to do it again.

I can spend HOURS talking about him or any character or anything related to marvel...yes that's the level of crazy I am for MCU.

Other than simping over every MCU character I spend quite a lot of time on this app, making new friends and writing.

The positivity and supportiveness of this app had made me so confident in my writing and expressing my work with others and I want to help others to find their confidence too.

I want to help everyone whose a Marvel fan and wishes to write.

And that's it, I hope it helped you to get me to know better.

Thank you very much for joining this community. Hope you'll have a great time here.

Love Forever
Eira

Love ForeverEira