🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 ❶❶

It was awkward, yeah, that's what you could describe their walk home.

Taehyung was walking with his hands in his pockets to stop himself from fidgeting. Jimin on the other hand was thinking if he should do it now or not.

Today's atmosphere was perfect for a confession. Sky filled with bright stars. A beautiful path with flowers decorating the sides. But the most beautiful thing was Taehyung.

Jimin kept hesitating, he glanced at the other and caught him staring.

They both looked away, blushing.

Jimin sighed and that made Taehyung look back at him, 'Fuck it' Jimin thought and stopped Taehyung from walking any further.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Taehyung asked trying to stop his smile, Jimin finally looked at him.

"Uhm...I-I have something to tell you" Jimin stuttered out, his face was flushed, Taehyung was wondering if he got sick or something. It wasn't that cold.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked smiling at him sweetly, Jimin groaned and took Taehyung's hand in his.

"Taehyungie, I love you" said Jimin and closed his eyes.

There was silence.

That worried Jimin more. What if he didn't like him back? What if he messed up? What if-

"Jimin..." Taehyung's grip on Jimin's hand got tighter, Jimin looked up and widened his eyes.